You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Boston University
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
mine did!has the portal updated for anyone with an A?
D
deleted1157211
mine did!
so happy for you biscuit!!! manifest me pls [emoji120]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1176140
Congrats all who got the A, I will (im)patiently await my fate
soccercity15
Full Member
same, assuming R or WL until i hear otherwiseCongrats all who got the A, I will (im)patiently await my fate
hoping u get that A email fr frso happy for you biscuit!!! manifest me pls [emoji120]
D
deleted1176140
from what I understand, there is no WL at this time its just deferral until March when more decisions are made. so, kinda better?same, assuming R or WL until i hear otherwise
D
deleted1171273
A email now (3:58pm) w/ dean scholarship
Tricky23
Full Member
Now you say? 🧐A email now w/ dean scholarship
boomchickapow
Full Member
oh damn no email :O rip
248pinkalicious
Full Member
love the emoji, exactly how I feelNow you say? 🧐
skylinechili
Full Member
right there with u lmao i'm already pregaming being devastated this is so brutaloh this SUCKS lmao i’m crushed
D
deleted1157211
right there with u lmao i'm already pregaming being devastated this is so brutal
pregaming feeling devastated has me cracking up [emoji24] we’re in this together
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1176140
I wish they just sent out all the emails (A, Deferral, R) simultaneously
A with no call, 10k scholarship 🙂
skylinechili
Full Member
feel like i jinxed my chances by openly d-riding this school so hard hahapregaming feeling devastated has me cracking up [emoji24] we’re in this together
should've kept my mouth shut and been nonchalant
this is what chalanting hella hard gets you lmaoo
dazedandconfuseddd2301
New Member
Is anyone not able to get into their portal at all? It is telling me that my username is not registered but I interviewed in September.
D
deleted1176140
I'm in there yeah, still has my status as interview completeIs anyone not able to get into their portal at all? It is telling me that my username is not registered but I interviewed in September.
Me tooI'm in there yeah, still has my status as interview complete
D
deleted1176140
I have to imagine that means no A at this time, I don't see why they would update the portal AFTER the email is sentMe too
That’s what I’m thinking…I have to imagine that means no A at this time, I don't see why they would update the portal AFTER the email is sent
Tricky23
Full Member
My thinking as well but I still have a little bit of hopeI have to imagine that means no A at this time, I don't see why they would update the portal AFTER the email is sent
soccercity15
Full Member
oh thats good to knowfrom what I understand, there is no WL at this time its just deferral until March when more decisions are made. so, kinda better?
D
deleted1176140
No email but just got a lovely courtesy call from my student loan provider!
Defer :/
A through email with Deans Scholarship!
Last edited:
soccercity15
Full Member
lmaooooooo stop 💀💀💀No email but just got a lovely courtesy call from my student loan provider!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
organiccotton
Full Member
Deferred :/
D
deleted1176140
Wait just got it! Lets goooooo no R!Defer :/
I also only see the Technical Standards Form and no option to accept their admission offerAnyone able to accept their offer on the portal? All I see is the Technical Standards Form.
boomchickapow
Full Member
Deferred 🙁 is this a wait list?
248pinkalicious
Full Member
deferred
D
deleted1157211
ouch deferred email!
soccercity15
Full Member
via email?Defer :/
PinkPenguin33
New Member
deferred 🙁
soccercity15
Full Member
deferred lmao
misterslack
Full Member
+1Defer :/
boomchickapow
Full Member
is deferred waitlist
ii_manifestation
Full Member
deferred email just now 🙁
D
deleted1176140
Yo everyone in the deferred camp with me - don't feel too bad, we get another crack at it in a few months!
Last edited by a moderator:
ah jk BU just updated their admission portal! You should be able to respond to their offer nowI also only see the Technical Standards Form and no option to accept their admission offer
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ii_manifestation
Full Member
no I think they send out their second wave of As in March and we will be considered with that batchis deferred waitlist
skylinechili
Full Member
deferred, 3:14 PM CST : ( gg
D
deleted1176140
Its not a wait list, we will be told of A/WL/R sometime in Marchis deferred waitlist
thegazette
Full Member
post ii r </3 interviewed late october. thought i was a pretty good fit, welp