2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
From their website: “Since many students who eventually matriculate are accepted from the alternate list, this should not be construed as an unfavorable decision by the Admissions Committee.” I would say there’s hope!
 
Is it possible to get an interview at this point? It's been radio silent for me. I'm feeling really down because I fell in love with this school and survived all the rejection waves so far but at this point I'm losing hope.
My friend got an interview with them on Feb 3rd, 2 years ago, and got accepted by them on Feb 25th. Not to give false hope but there is definitely hope!
 
Still sending A’s. In my interview they said they accept the same percentage of students every committee session. They also said next weekish should be like the last interview session!
Thank you! Honestly I did not expect an II from Case this late in the cycle but I appreciate the info
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
or at least give us an II for all the anxiety we have had to endure while trying to survive all these R waves
1707243762414.png
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad