You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Case Western Reserve
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Haven’t heard anything yet.Has anyone who submitted 7/28 heard anything?
Same hereHaven’t heard anything yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Or a newsletter depending on the school lmaoIt's so scary to me that emails you can receive from the school can be an II or a rejection lol, keeping me on the edge of my seat
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
II received, OOS!
II received, OOS!
Wow, and only 6 hours ago you wrote in the thread you really wanted to go here haha
Send me and capybara an II pls case i love case 🙁Gosh if it works then Case, please, i really love your school
+1 IS II received today via email. Submitted 07/18.
Last edited:
@casewestern capybara and I need an II asap. Thx 🥰🥰🥰
No R for me yet.. fingers crossed, this is one of my top choices!
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Sameeee I submitted 7/15 and haven’t heard anything. Really hoping for the best🤞No R for me yet.. fingers crossed, this is one of my top choices!
Sameeee I submitted 7/15 and haven’t heard anything. Really hoping for the best[emoji1696]
+1
D
deleted1148226
@casewestern capybara and I need an II asap. Thx [emoji3059][emoji3059][emoji3059]
see you there my friend 🫡
+1 🙁Pre-II R, OOS, LM 76.8, complete 7/21
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Also got that Pre-II R today. Felt like after listening to every episode of all access Christian and I were tight so this one just stings a little.
Me with my 7/27 complete date hoping they don't already have me in the R queue 😬🤞🫣
When you guys went to the IQ session did you specifically login or just use your Zoom account?
Haven’t heard anything either!Has anyone who submitted 7/28 heard anything?
I submitted 7/28 and interviewed recently.Has anyone who submitted 7/28 heard anything?
For people who already heard back, either R or II, did your portals change from "ready" to complete/under review?
No change for Case, or any school I got a II at.For people who already heard back, either R or II, did your portals change from "ready" to complete/under review?
OOS R complete 7/31 🙁
oatmilkplease
Full Member
Crap I'm sorry 🙁 did you get the email today or yday?OOS R complete 7/31 🙁
Crap I'm sorry 🙁 did you get the email today or yday?
Yup 11:23. No word from Cleveland clinic yet though
oatmilkplease
Full Member
👀👀👀👀Yup 11:23. No word from Cleveland clinic yet though
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Sorry🫤 hoping for the best for you for Cleveland clinic though! You got thisYup 11:23. No word from Cleveland clinic yet though
OOS II!
Submit date?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Anyone interviewed yet and willing to share their overall experience? 🙂
Anyone interviewed yet and willing to share their overall experience? 🙂
Very positive and extremely transparent. The staff was supportive and understanding and really seemed to care about the mental health of all their prospective students- took a lot of time to validate our efforts and ensure that we knew our apps were getting the attention and detailed review that was deserved. There was a lot of information frontloaded toward the beginning of the day and interviews were in the afternoon. Both my interviewers knew my app and it was a relatively informal experience. Was asked all specific questions and some questions about my research and my future career plans and populations I wanted to serve.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
wow thank you so much for the insight! really appreciate it 🙂Very positive and extremely transparent. The staff was supportive and understanding and really seemed to care about the mental health of all their prospective students- took a lot of time to validate our efforts and ensure that we knew our apps were getting the attention and detailed review that was deserved. There was a lot of information frontloaded toward the beginning of the day and interviews were in the afternoon. Both my interviewers knew my app and it was a relatively informal experience. Was asked all specific questions and some questions about my research and my future career plans and populations I wanted to serve.
Super transparent on the admissions process, even gave us a specific date when we would receive our decision results! Not going to lie, with all the resources they gave us, I feel like I knew the most about Case Western than any other medical school I applied to. The interview experience definitely put case on the top of my list!Anyone interviewed yet and willing to share their overall experience? 🙂
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
that is amazing! thank you!Super transparent on the admissions process, even gave us a specific date when we would receive our decision results! Not going to lie, with all the resources they gave us, I feel like I knew the most about Case Western than any other medical school I applied to. The interview experience definitely put case on the top of my list!
Last edited:
Just wanting to echo the sentiment here and give props to the admission's team at Case. Out of all of my IIs so far, hands down the best experience. They assume good intentions, give you grace, and make it very clear they don't play games -- all things that go a long way to helping you relax and be yourself. My 1:1 interview was also ~60 mins and really let me get to know my interviewer and the school. The level of transparency by the administrative team also was unmatched. Honestly, I think a lot of schools could learn a lot from how Case does their interviews. Maybe it's the midwest energy 😆
No hard feelings. I'm not a one-man show...Also got that Pre-II R today. Felt like after listening to every episode of all access Christian and I were tight so this one just stings a little.
Thanks for listening. Hope it works out for you at another school though!
On the bright side, stuff you heard on all access probably helped for all the other schools. Ik it helped for me. Most of the time, you would have to pay for that kind of information and access to deans, but its good that this was free.Also got that Pre-II R today. Felt like after listening to every episode of all access Christian and I were tight so this one just stings a little.
OOS II this morning! LM 67. I thought I had no business applying here with my stats, but it's clear that your story matters!
medfella
Full Member
Nice! When were you complete?OOS II this morning! LM 67. I thought I had no business applying here with my stats, but it's clear that your story matters!
Nice! When were you complete?
7/15!
For everyone who interviewed - does anybody else NOT have "Interview Complete" on their status page?
how did it go? any tips?Interviewing on Monday? Any advice on what to be preparing/researching ahead of time? This is my #1 school so I want to be as prepared as possible!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
I don't! I just have Application complete: Your application is ready.For everyone who interviewed - does anybody else NOT have "Interview Complete" on their status page?
OOS R today, good luck to everyone still in!
Little-Dude
Full Member
OOS R today, good luck to everyone still in!
![]()
Stats and completed date?
Is it a good sign that I haven’t gotten rejected from Case Western or CCLM yet. I submitted my secondary for them on 7/16. This is a SUPER reach school. I figured they just forgot about my app [emoji88]
oatmilkplease
Full Member
+1OOS R today, good luck to everyone still in!
![]()