2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS R today, good luck to everyone still in!
kung fu panda GIF
+1 complete 7/16 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a question for anybody who has interviewed already - do we know who our faculty and medical student interviewers are before the interview day?
 
I have a question for anybody who has interviewed already - do we know who our faculty and medical student interviewers are before the interview day?
Yes they update it on the portal. I didn't know one of mine till the night before/day of (can't remember when I checked).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad