2023-2024 Case Western Reserve

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This Is Fine GIF
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In this particular situation your link is specific to you. Sharing this type of link will only lead to confusion for others.
You are free to share what you learned after 10/15 though.
I want to clarify that I haven't gotten any emails, I was just wondering
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For what it's worth, I attended their first II date, and they told us we would hear from them 10/16. So maybe zoom link day will come then.
 
Last year the link was sent out two days earlier. I think it's a cruel practice. However, if anyone did receive a link, I don't think they would be breaking any secrecy laws by just saying that they got a link without any details.
 
If the zoom links are going out I would guess either by the end of the business day today or Sunday, otherwise they might just send out decisions normally on Monday
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad