2023-2024 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This message has been available to you the whole time since you submitted?
I don't think so, I just noticed it today. The tabs at the top have though like "submit", "additional information", etc. I'm not sure what to make of the transcripts thing.
 
I don't think so, I just noticed it today. The tabs at the top have though like "submit", "additional information", etc. I'm not sure what to make of the transcripts thing.
Gotcha I was looking at the wrong spot. I have the same message as you under the submit tab. Stuff about transcripts and earning a degree like you said. I think this was here the whole time? But could be wrong
 
Ooh. From previous years threads, if the thank you for interviewing message is gone, that means a decision has been made for you! Hopefully you get the the A.

This message: “Thank you for visiting campus during your interview. We hope you had an enjoyable trip to Omaha and Creighton. Your application is ready for final review from the Committee on Admissions. The final review process usually takes 4-6 weeks. We will contact you immediately when a decision has been made. As always, please feel free to contact the Office of Medical Admissions if you have any questions”

does anyone who interviewed week of 9/25 not have the thank you for interviewing message?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay. I don't remember. I'm just so nervous. If our portals do update tonight at midnight, would be at 12 AM CST since Creighton is located in the central time zone?
Same here. Literally freaking out for potentially tonight and then Monday. I would think it’d be at 12am CST? Do you have the “thank you” message when you click check status on the homepage?
 
Gotcha I was looking at the wrong spot. I have the same message as you under the submit tab. Stuff about transcripts and earning a degree like you said. I think this was here the whole time? But could be wrong
I now see this too. I was also looking at the wrong spot. Not sure if this was there in the beginning or not.
 
I interviewed this past week and I also see all of the "submitted" tab stuff above- so I feel like it was there from the beginning since the admissions office told us to not expect any decision for 2-3 weeks.
 
Ooh. From previous years threads, if the thank you for interviewing message is gone, that means a decision has been made for you! Hopefully you get the the A.

This message: “Thank you for visiting campus during your interview. We hope you had an enjoyable trip to Omaha and Creighton. Your application is ready for final review from the Committee on Admissions. The final review process usually takes 4-6 weeks. We will contact you immediately when a decision has been made. As always, please feel free to contact the Office of Medical Admissions if you have any questions”
Where is that message supposed to be? On the status tab?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when you post stuff like this please state the source so your fellow applicants can assess its usefulness, thanks.
"I saw it posted" does not suffice
I was looking for the original post on Reddit, but it seems to have been deleted. A Reddit user on r/premed claims to have compiled this using 2023 US World News data.
 
I remember the dean mentioning it was the 16th, I wrote it down during the session, but it will show up in the portal tonight at midnight!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A!! Interviewed the first week of September. But if I'm being honest, I was expecting that based on the comments of my interviewers at the end of our convo. (So if you're bold say something to figure out the vibes and they might tell you lol) One thing I loved about Creighton was how transparent they were about the whole process! Can only imagine how positively that translates to being a student there.