You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Creighton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed the week of 9/25 get an update? I’m assuming it’ll be next week for us but just curious
When is that?who is going to admitted students day ??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jayjay7737
Full Member
I interviewed the same week and I did not hear anything back yet! It’ll either be this Monday 10/23 or possibly sometime this week? I have no idea though. I’m just checking my portal waiting for the Thank you message to disappear lol.Anyone who interviewed the week of 9/25 get an update? I’m assuming it’ll be next week for us but just curious
Last edited:
TBEBall'n23
Full Member
I interviewed the first week of September but I have yet to hear back. Although, the thank you message has disappeared from my portal so maybe they have made a decision and just not released it yet?
got an A elsewhere & gave up my interview spot - hope it goes to one of yall <3
A tru queen fr 😭got an A elsewhere & gave up my interview spot - hope it goes to one of yall <3
thebiggestyoshi
New Member
We were told to email it to their admissions email!For those who uploaded a thank you letter for their interviewers, what category of update did you put it under? Or did you email it to admissions? I remember they said portal is best but I don't know what category to use. Thanks!
I was literally just about to post “jk I just saw in the post interview email to email them”We were told to email it to their admissions email!
TBEBall'n23
Full Member
I got invited to admitted students day and received the email for it but there has been no status change or decision indicated in the portal. Weird but happy nonetheless!I interviewed the first week of September but I have yet to hear back. Although, the thank you message has disappeared from my portal so maybe they have made a decision and just not released it yet?
Jayjay7737
Full Member
What are the days listed for these admitted student days? Wishful thinking lol because I haven’t heard back yet.I got invited to admitted students day and received the email for it but there has been no status change or decision indicated in the portal. Weird but happy nonetheless!
11/10What are the days listed for these admitted student days? Wishful thinking lol because I haven’t heard back yet.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
uhhh did anyone else have this happen to them where they got invited to admitted students day but haven't gotten a decision? I didn't get an email like this so I don't know if that means it's bad news or not 🙁I got invited to admitted students day and received the email for it but there has been no status change or decision indicated in the portal. Weird but happy nonetheless!
Jayjay7737
Full Member
When did you interview?uhhh did anyone else have this happen to them where they got invited to admitted students day but haven't gotten a decision? I didn't get an email like this so I don't know if that means it's bad news or not 🙁
09/28When did you interview?
I was literally just about to post “jk I just saw in the post interview email to email them”
I never got a post interview email. Anyone else?
Jayjay7737
Full Member
It’s an email about post interview survey. The email title is “Creighton University School of Medicine Interview Survey”. They give information about app updates and thank you notes.I never got a post interview email. Anyone else?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
My thank you message disappeared. Interviewed 9/25. Has this usually been a good sign?
What thank you message are you all referring to?My thank you message disappeared. Interviewed 9/25. Has this usually been a good sign?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Before today when I clicked “check status” there was a thank you message that thanked us for interviewing. Now it’s gone. Pretty sure it means a decision has been made but I’m curious if that has translated to As in the pastWhat thank you message are you all referring to?
Ok I still have that, but I haven't finished my interview process yet if that makes sense.Before today when I clicked “check status” there was a thank you message that thanked us for interviewing. Now it’s gone. Pretty sure it means a decision has been made but I’m curious if that has translated to As in the past
Jayjay7737
Full Member
From prior threads, if the message disappears, they made a decision. I don’t think it has to do anything with it being an A or not. Either way sending you A vibes!Before today when I clicked “check status” there was a thank you message that thanked us for interviewing. Now it’s gone. Pretty sure it means a decision has been made but I’m curious if that has translated to As in the past
Last edited:
TBEBall'n23
Full Member
I spoke with admissions and they said they were having some portal issues for accepted students where they were accepted but did not receive a status update or acceptance email, just the invitation to admitted students day like in my case. Not sure how widespread this is though.uhhh did anyone else have this happen to them where they got invited to admitted students day but haven't gotten a decision? I didn't get an email like this so I don't know if that means it's bad news or not 🙁
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Now I’m stressing hahaFrom prior threads, if the message disappears, they made a decision. I don’t think it has to do anything with it being an A or not. Either way sending you A vibes!
Jayjay7737
Full Member
When did you finish your faculty/student interviews? I interviewed the same week 9/25, but later on in the week. I haven’t had any changes on my end yet.Now I’m stressing haha
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
I had the actual interviews on 9/25 and the info session thing on 9/29When did you finish your faculty/student interviews? I interviewed the same week 9/25, but later on in the week. I haven’t had any changes on my end yet.
Jayjay7737
Full Member
That makes sense. I interviewed later in the week so maybe they dont have a decision for me just yet. Hope you get an A!I had the actual interviews on 9/25 and the info session thing on 9/29
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
squid_swim13
Full Member
I am going to the admitted students day in phoenix on 11/10.....is it usually just students or do you bring a parent because I saw the reservation could be for 2?
Anyone else with an A not get the admitted students day email?
Me... Although, I did see they placed a notification for it when I logged in to the secondary portal.Anyone else with an A not get the admitted students day email?
In last year's thread, someone said a lot of students brought one parent.I am going to the admitted students day in phoenix on 11/10.....is it usually just students or do you bring a parent because I saw the reservation could be for 2?
It’s an email about post interview survey. The email title is “Creighton University School of Medicine Interview Survey”. They give information about app updates and thank you notes.
Yeah I don’t think I ever got it.
Jayjay7737
Full Member
My thank you message is gone! It probably disappeared within the past hour at 9:45 am PST 10/20.
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
This is so stressful knowing they made a decision and we just gotta wait for it. Let’s hope we both get As! Creighton is definitely one of my top choicesMy thank you message is gone! It probably disappeared within the past hour at 9:45 am PST 10/20.
Jayjay7737
Full Member
Yeah I agree. Hope we get As! When I saw the message disappear my face went: 😳This is so stressful knowing they made a decision and we just gotta wait for it. Let’s hope we both get As! Creighton is definitely one of my top choices
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Monday can’t come soon enough. Good news please🙏My thank-you message also disappeared! Looks like the decision has been made - the wait is almost over!!! Praying it's good news for everyone here ❤️
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??
Jayjay7737
Full Member
I think so. Congrats! Where does the message pop up?My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??
MDwannabe01
Full Member
My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??
+1 interviewed 9/27 Omaha
Last edited:
I ALSO HAVE THIS!! Omg what does this mean?! I feel like I’ll be so on edge until we know for sure 😩My portal doesn’t have an official acceptance message yet but it says I’ve been invited to admitted students day on the Phoenix campus. Does this mean I got accepted??
is there any way that waitlisted applicants also get invited to admitted students day? sorry if that’s a stupid question
Jayjay7737
Full Member
I don’t have it, so there is a chance I am waitlisted.is there any way that waitlisted applicants also get invited to admitted students day? sorry if that’s a stupid question
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Thanks! It pops up on the homepage right above the “check status” “view” “print” etc.I think so. Congrats! Where does the message pop up?
onwardsandupwards468
Full Member
Seriously I’m gonna be so stressed. I don’t wanna get my hopes up all the way until I see it for sure but I’m really hoping it means we’re in!!I ALSO HAVE THIS!! Omg what does this mean?! I feel like I’ll be so on edge until we know for sure 😩
agh sorry 🙁 fingers crossed for good news still on Monday though for all of us!I don’t have it, so there is a chance I am waitlisted.
I don’t have it but I’m Omaha campus.
30 minutes eachapprox how long are creighton's one-on-one interviews?