2023-2024 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thank you message disappeared 😀

Excited Friday GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
 
Has anyone with a subsection below 125 gotten an II?
Could be helpful to know for future applicants.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who paid their deposit, did your account have the "enrollment deposit medicine" option or just a "summer 2024" option?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi there. So my portal only shows an invitation to accepted students day on November 10th. Do we pay a deposit to secure the seat? I don’t see a deposit tab anywhere in the portal. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
 
Hi there. So my portal only shows an invitation to accepted students day on November 10th. Do we pay a deposit to secure the seat? I don’t see a deposit tab anywhere in the portal. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
Have you received the accepted email? All the information you need will be provided in that email and on the portal once the “a decision has been made” option pops up.
 
Looks like the 10/20 group will probably have to wait until next week. The Thank You Message is still there for me.
 
Last edited:
I interviewed the week of 10/9 for Omaha, and had my message disappear last Thursday, but haven't heard anything today. Anyone else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have the admitted students day invite to Phoenix, but didn't receive the A 23OCT. They said in my interview day it'd be some 23OCT and 30OCT so hoping for good news on the 30th. Will NOT be celebrating until I see something more concrete, but excited after reading this thread. Thank you all for sharing your updates.
Got the A last Monday. Going to admitted students day this Friday if anyone else is.
 
Is anyone else having trouble paying their deposit? Anytime, I try to log on to NEST, it redirects me to sign on to my Creighton email which I haven't created a password for yet.
 
Is anyone else having trouble paying their deposit? Anytime, I try to log on to NEST, it redirects me to sign on to my Creighton email which I haven't created a password for yet.

Did you activate your NETID? If you did, then look for the pdf titled “Enrollment Deposit Instructions” in the actual acceptance email that you received from Creighton.

I know we don’t have an actual Creighton email yet. But you can use your [email protected] as the email then use the password you used to activate your NETID to sign in.

Does this make sense? Lmk if you need anymore help
 
Is anyone else having trouble paying their deposit? Anytime, I try to log on to NEST, it redirects me to sign on to my Creighton email which I haven't created a password for yet.

Like cookie_munster said, I used my [email protected] to log in. Also once you log into NEST, you might be directed to update your emergency contact info. After completing this I couldn't find the deposit link until I clicked on Site Map, where you'll see "Pay School's Class Reservation Deposit Online" on the right. You can also click on "Return to Menu" which will show the deposit link as well. Hope this helps!
 
Did you activate your NETID? If you did, then look for the pdf titled “Enrollment Deposit Instructions” in the actual acceptance email that you received from Creighton.

I know we don’t have an actual Creighton email yet. But you can use your [email protected] as the email then use the password you used to activate your NETID to sign in.

Does this make sense? Lmk if you need anymore help
Like cookie_munster said, I used my [email protected] to log in. Also once you log into NEST, you might be directed to update your emergency contact info. After completing this I couldn't find the deposit link until I clicked on Site Map, where you'll see "Pay School's Class Reservation Deposit Online" on the right. You can also click on "Return to Menu" which will show the deposit link as well. Hope this helps!
I struggled with this as well lol. I don't have much time rn but I can give you a short guide later if you are still having issues accessing the portal.
Thank you so much for all your help, it finally worked!!!
 
Is anyone else having trouble paying their deposit? Anytime, I try to log on to NEST, it redirects me to sign on to my Creighton email which I haven't created a password for yet.
It took a day or two for my passwords/accounts to sync up or whatever, but after that paying the deposit was straightforward.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad