2023-2024 Creighton

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys think I should send a letter of INTEREST or letter of INTENT post-interview but before decision? In their portal, there is an option to upload a letter of intent, but I don't want to use all my cards at once in case I get waitlisted. Should I do like a hybrid - expressing strong interest but not committing yet to go there no matter what?
I uploaded a hybrid type letter where I updated them on my coursework and activities, and also reiterated my interest in the medical school. I'm not sure what they prefer but I did get accepted.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interview week of 11/6- are we thinking we’ll hear back next Monday since we didn’t get anything yesterday? Seems like last round of decisions went out on a Wednesday, so really hoping it’s tomorrow because I can’t take this waiting anymore
 
Interview week of 11/6- are we thinking we’ll hear back next Monday since we didn’t get anything yesterday? Seems like last round of decisions went out on a Wednesday, so really hoping it’s tomorrow because I can’t take this waiting anymore
They said this or next week as Thanksgiving could have delayed it. Im hoping it's this week.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, just wondering how long on average it's taken people to get II after complete? And are there any folks out there who were complete a bit later in the cycle who have heard back yet?
 
Haven't heard anything back from this school, are they sending out more II by any chance? apologize if someone has asked this already
 
Thank you for interviewing message disappeared. Interviewed week of 11/6. Did anyone who got accepted have the Admitted Students Day appear after the thank you message disappeared, or should it already be there if I was accepted?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you for interviewing message disappeared. Interviewed week of 11/6. Did anyone who got accepted have the Admitted Students Day appear after the thank you message disappeared, or should it already be there if I was accepted?
I’d imagine the Admitted Students Day message will not appear for anyone until it gets closer to February, which is when the next one is.
 
how does it work with campus placement? in the interview are they already interviewing us for a certain campus? or do we pick later on?