-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Creighton
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
An admissions officer during presentation day told me that they “over enroll usually about two fold.”Does anyone know what the post II acceptance rate is? When I looked at the sheet circulating on sdn Creighton wasn’t on there.
Last edited:
Ahh makes sense! 27% felt mad low lmaoI think that percentile is the % matriculated and not necessarily accepted. I know on the site it is marked as "accepted," but the number "accepted" matches the number that matriculated. They probably sent out more acceptances as most schools do.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That’s super helpful thanks, given MSAR that would be like a 55% acceptance rate.An ADCOM during presentation day told me that they “over enroll usually about two fold.”
InNeedOfHope
Full Member
Has anyone with a secondary complete around 9/7 heard anything?
Where do you look for this message?^ me too!! i was looking in the wrong place before lol. is this historically a sign of an A??
Completed 7/26 and haven't heard anything 😢Has anyone with a secondary complete around 9/7 heard anything?
steelhornet01
New Member
Has anyone who had their "thank you for interviewing" message disappear seen the "admitted students day" message pop up yet on their page? Interviewed 10/20 week.
Just the thank you message disappearing! (Week of 10/9). Does anyone know if the invite to admitted students also would show up under the status tab?Has anyone who had their "thank you for interviewing" message disappear seen the "admitted students day" message pop up yet on their page? Interviewed 10/20 week.
MDwannabe01
Full Member
Just the thank you message disappearing! (Week of 10/9). Does anyone know if the invite to admitted students also would show up under the status tab?
for me it showed up at the top of the home page
Wait are you saying the Thank you message disappeared for the 10/20 week for you, cause mine has not disappeared.Has anyone who had their "thank you for interviewing" message disappear seen the "admitted students day" message pop up yet on their page? Interviewed 10/20 week.
steelhornet01
New Member
Yes, it disappeared for me yesterday. But hey, no news is not necessarily bad news! They might be just rushing me to the waitlist haha.Wait are you saying the Thank you message disappeared for the 10/20 week for you, cause mine has not disappeared.
TheMagicDude
Full Member
There’s a chance y’all won’t get the invited to admitted student day appear because it has passed.
steelhornet01
New Member
Oh really? When was the first admitted students day?There’s a chance y’all won’t get the invited to admitted student day appear because it has passed.
Oh really? When was the first admitted students day?
^Yep! The admitted student days (at least at Phoenix) will be on 11/10, 2/23, and 4/5
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was in the same boat and switched my preference after interview because of the same reason. They’re pretty flexible with it- all you have to do is email them.Did anyone change their campus selection after interviewing? I originally selected Phoenix, but am wondering if it would be better to change it to Omaha since that’s the more established campus and location isn’t a huge factor for me
steelhornet01
New Member
Hopefully this doesn't delay tomorrow's decision release 😬 So nobody in this decision cycle is seeing the admitted student message huh? The suspense is killing me haha!I’ve been refreshing to see if the admitted students day thing pops up and it looks like the server for the portal is down.
I don't think there will be admitted students day messages until about a month prior to the next admitted students day. February for Phoenix and March for Omaha.I’ve been refreshing to see if the admitted students day thing pops up and it looks like the server for the portal is down.
steelhornet01
New Member
Congratulations future doctor! Acceptance this morning as well for the PHX campus. So let this be a message to all people in subsequent decision cycles: you do not need an admitted students message in your portal to receive an A!A just now!!! Omaha!! Four cycles later, I did it.
HelpMePls20
New Member
Does anyone else who interviewed the week of 10/20 still have the thank you message on their portal? Does this mean that they haven't made a decision on my application yet or that it is likely a R or WL?
Does anyone else who interviewed the week of 10/20 still have the thank you message on their portal? Does this mean that they haven't made a decision on my application yet or that it is likely a R or WL?
I still have it.
We believe it just means a decisions hasn’t been made. After committee on Thursday, when they upload decisions, the message goes away, and then the decision is released Monday.Does anyone else who interviewed the week of 10/20 still have the thank you message on their portal? Does this mean that they haven't made a decision on my application yet or that it is likely a R or WL?
mitochondria55
New Member
Is there a group chat or facebook group for admitted students?
steelhornet01
New Member
So I went through this process, but when I got to the page to make deposits, it asked me to select a term to pay for as if I was already enrolled in the institution. Did anyone else see something like this?Did you activate your NETID? If you did, then look for the pdf titled “Enrollment Deposit Instructions” in the actual acceptance email that you received from Creighton.
I know we don’t have an actual Creighton email yet. But you can use your [email protected] as the email then use the password you used to activate your NETID to sign in.
Does this make sense? Lmk if you need anymore help
spikequeen
Full Member
Yes, for this I chose Fall 2024 and then it gives you another box where you can choose enrollment deposit or something like that.So I went through this process, but when I got to the page to make deposits, it asked me to select a term to pay for as if I was already enrolled in the institution. Did anyone else see something like this?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
spikequeen
Full Member
I paid my deposit and secured my spot on their portal. Is there anything we need to do to respond fully? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything from Creighton so I want to make sure they don't give my spot away 😣
steelhornet01
New Member
Thank you so much for your help! The page said once they verify that everything is in, they will send a confirmation email out.I paid my deposit and secured my spot on their portal. Is there anything we need to do to respond fully? I didn't get a confirmation email or anything from Creighton so I want to make sure they don't give my spot away 😣
+1Checked my portal today, Thank You Message disappeared, Interviewed 10/20 week.
steelhornet01
New Member
Excited for you guys!
burntasian
Full Member
Good luck to everyone tomorrow 🤙🤞🍀🧧 🙏🧎🛐
burntasian
Full Member
Alternate for Phoenix 😭😭
+1Alternate for Phoenix 😭😭
getItdone57
Full Member
Have they started sending any pre-II rejections?
+1Portal changed (by removing thank you message) last week, but no decision yet.
HelpMePls20
New Member
same, I wonder when we're going to hear backPortal changed (by removing thank you message) last week, but no decision yet.
Same questiondid anyone hear back yet from the 10/23 interview group?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HelpMePls20
New Member
Is anyone else thinking about just calling and asking about decisions? Interviewed 10/20 week.
Caveat mTOR
Full Member
wen decision
Do you guys think I should send a letter of INTEREST or letter of INTENT post-interview but before decision? In their portal, there is an option to upload a letter of intent, but I don't want to use all my cards at once in case I get waitlisted. Should I do like a hybrid - expressing strong interest but not committing yet to go there no matter what?
Also wondering this. I’m leaning towards interest myself. Would you upload it in that category still?Do you guys think I should send a letter of INTEREST or letter of INTENT post-interview but before decision? In their portal, there is an option to upload a letter of intent, but I don't want to use all my cards at once in case I get waitlisted. Should I do like a hybrid - expressing strong interest but not committing yet to go there no matter what?
I think you can upload it in that category still. It looks like there is an option to upload multiple documents into the other update categories (research, volunteering, etc.), so potentially we could upload a letter of interest now, and then a letter of intent later.Also wondering this. I’m leaning towards interest myself. Would you upload it in that category still?