You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Eastern Virginia
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dang seeing all these February interviews getting waitlisted is scary, hope y’all eventually get in and praying for us March interviews as well lmfao
Congrats! Are you in the top or middle tier?OOS Waitlist just now. Got into another MD top choice so will be withdrawing from the waitlist. Good luck y’all 🙏
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have no idea haha I didn’t care enough to email admissions about it. EVMS is a very good school but I’m in California and my other acceptance came from a much closer school. I’ll email about it tho just for gigglesCongrats! Are you in the top or middle tier?
Thanks!I have no idea haha I didn’t care enough to email admissions about it. EVMS is a very good school but I’m in California and my other acceptance came from a much closer school. I’ll email about it tho just for giggles
Just emailed. They said I was placed in MIDDLE TIER.Thanks!
elephantmed24
New Member
I interviewed 2/7 and still havent heard back eitherWhat does no response mean? Interviewed 2/16
Should we email asking about our status? What email are yall emailing for waitlist tier?I interviewed 2/7 and still havent heard back either
Should we email asking about our status? What email are yall emailing for waitlist tier?
When they let me know that I was on the WL, they said in the email to email them for the tier. Idk what the procedure would be for if you haven't received a decision yet though. Strange because I interviewed on 2/16 and heard back earlier this month. That makes me think they probably divy the apps up randomly among multiple committees that just meet at different times.
elephantmed24
New Member
I don't know! I sort of want to email asking for my application/decision status since it has been almost 8 weeks but I don't want it to negatively impact my application eitherShould we email asking about our status? What email are yall emailing for waitlist tier?
Should be fine just sitting tight. Maybe send an email I suppose since you're outside the 4-6 week window. Their WL decision email had a big, bold NO CALLS on it so I imagine they prefer e-communication.I don't know! I sort of want to email asking for my application/decision status since it has been almost 8 weeks but I don't want it to negatively impact my application either
Check junk! I actually did receive interview decision on 3/29 but it went to junk.I don't know! I sort of want to email asking for my application/decision status since it has been almost 8 weeks but I don't want it to negatively impact my application either
elephantmed24
New Member
I did and nothing 🙁Check junk! I actually did receive interview decision on 3/29 but it went to junk.
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
Anyone unable to log into the portal? I'm putting in the correct username and password but it keeps saying incorrect. I wonder if this = R (pre-II)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone unable to log into the portal? I'm putting in the correct username and password but it keeps saying incorrect. I wonder if this = R (pre-II)
You're not missing anything. My portal hasn't changed and I interviewed already. I'm pretty sure any and all communication after submission of the secondary is through phone call or email.
anyone here who interviewed in early March or late feb get accepted? just wondering because I interviewed late March and I assume it’s for a waitlist spot
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
OOS, pre-II R received finally - the last school I was waiting to hear back from. The cycle is over for me 🙌
one_masterpiece
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, complete early August
dotsquared
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R. Very nice but it did say the season was over
OOS pre II R
OOS Pre-II R.
I received an email on tuesday saying the cycle is overIs there still chance of getting II or is it too late?
goodfornothingpremed
Full Member
any waitlist movement yet? im so antsy ugh
premed0909
Full Member
Anyone who interviewed in March hear anything back yet?
citylights
Full Member
Haven't heard of much and am also very antsy haha....hopefully this isn't one of those years where there is very little WL movementany waitlist movement yet? im so antsy ugh
yup! However, from last year's thread, it looks like most got accepted the first week of May. My guess is that the movement off WL comes when people "commit to enroll" to other schools on April 30th and start to withdrawal their acceptances to EVMS.Have a sinking feeling there's going to be dead silence until the deadline to narrow down to 3 schools. That's what April 15?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Any March IIs hear back?
elephantmed24
New Member
I interviewed in Feb and still havent heard backAny March IIs hear back?
Is there anyone who still didn't get a Pre-II R from EVMS? I think they just forgot about me lol
I haven't either. This is literally the last school yet to send me any news, so I just want to be done with it all lolIs there anyone who still didn't get a Pre-II R from EVMS? I think they just forgot about me lol
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
WL today, II mid March.
WL today, II mid March.
+1
premed0909
Full Member
Middle Tier WL, interviewed March 8th
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
Think they just WL everyone at this point and waiting till people who were accepted early decide what they are doing
premed0909
Full Member
I’m fairly certain by the March interview dates it’s either filling up WL or R. Someone else might know better tho!Think they just WL everyone at this point and waiting till people who were accepted early decide what they are doing
risingsunandmoon
Full Member
Middle Tier WL🙁, Interviewed March 6th
Middle tier IS WL, II on 2/14 and interviewed 2/28
Last edited:
qsgg9cvYQusEBJG
Full Member
Middle tier WL, II on 3/13, interviewed on 3/29
ishouldnotbehere
Full Member
We fr just interviewed for the waitlist [emoji24][emoji17]
High tier waitlist. Found out today. Interviewed in March
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed in early March and haven't heard anything yet. Wondering if that's good or bad news
Mid tier OOS WL, interviewed late march
PothosDeliciosa
New Member
Mid tier IS WL, interviewed late March