Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can we PM you?Congrats everyone! Current MS3 if people have questions. I’m kinda bad at responding in a timely manner currently but I’ll try to get back to people as soon as I can.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Can we PM you?Congrats everyone! Current MS3 if people have questions. I’m kinda bad at responding in a timely manner currently but I’ll try to get back to people as soon as I can.
my acceptance notice mentioned that I was accepted to the Regional Medical Campus. it’s right above the signature line.Accepted yesterday! Interviewed 9/12. Am not sure how we know if we are going to Baltimore or not for the last two years. It doesn't say anything in the documents I don't think?
I received an A to the main campus!did anyone receive acceptance notices for the main campus? im only seeing acceptances to the regional campus on this thread
Same. Would there be any interest in forming a GroupMe for the admitted students?I received an A to the main campus!
+1 interviewed early september!alternate list today (10/30) interviewed 9/22 🙁
LOL me same exact timelineAnyone else been on hold for 8+ weeks? Submitted mid July, put on hold mid August, and nothing...
SammmmmmmeLOL me same exact timeline
they've sent lots of bothHas this school sent any R or just hold?
I submitted in early October and was put on hold like a week later. Idk if there's any rhyme or reason to how they reviewStill sitting on complete (waiting for review) since around mid-august (8/11ish). Seems to match up with what everyone else is saying, but just wanted to provide another data point.
yes! it says something at the end about "this is for the main campus (foggy bottom) only"Did anyone's main campus acceptance packet notate that on the documents anywhere? (Assuming if it didn't say regional I'm A-OK since I selected main on my secondary)
What is GW looking for in the students? Askign because there are SOO many holds (im one of them) and RsCongrats everyone! Current MS3 if people have questions. I’m kinda bad at responding in a timely manner currently but I’ll try to get back to people as soon as I can.
GW receives 15,000+ applications each year so there’s a lot of holds and Rs. Students aren’t involved in the application decision making process so I don’t have insight on what they’re looking for. I’d say the personalities and interests of each class varies. Overall, most people seem to do research and have interests in clinical public health.What is GW looking for in the students? Askign because there are SOO many holds (im one of them) and Rs
How likely is GW to pull you off the hold list?Congrats everyone! Current MS3 if people have questions. I’m kinda bad at responding in a timely manner currently but I’ll try to get back to people as soon as I can.
No clue at all. My year they did interview into the spring and I was a hold who got a II during late winter.How likely is GW to pull you off the hold list?
Last year a good amount of people got accepted from it, but they also put a ton of people on it so it's hard to know. I'm sorry I know the waiting is hard!Alternate: interviewed 10/5 - does anyone know the likelihood of being pulled from alternate pool?
+2 😩submitted July 24. heard absolutely nothing so far. just wanted to add another datapoint
I received mine on a Wednesday afternoon for my Friday morning interviewFor the interview, when did people get an email with the time? I have one this week but haven’t gotten confirmation of the time yet.
I hope they can - demonstrated interest lmaojust hoping GW can't see the number of times i have checked my portal
Me, interviewed last week. Of all my schools, only GW needed preview and I didn't have the money for another thing.anyone here get an acceptance or interview without preview?
Same, took Casper and didn’t want to take another obvious money grab test so I applied without Preview but still received an IIMe, interviewed last week. Of all my schools, only GW needed preview and I didn't have the money for another thing.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.