BennyBoy23
New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine was September 14th, still haven’t heard anything tho..When were the first interviews at GW? Anybody before September 29?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Mine was September 14th, still haven’t heard anything tho..When were the first interviews at GW? Anybody before September 29?
Was this a pre-II R?OOS R, LFG!!!
Complete date?Yes indeed
September 22ndWhen were the first interviews at GW? Anybody before September 29?
9/14September 22nd
Yes. Has happened multiple times on this threadOn hold, completed 7/28.
Has anyone gotten an interview after being put on hold?
Was this a pre-II R?
Sorry my mistake... Wasn't looking closely and confused this thread with Georgetown (Georgetown R recently).Complete date?
How long after being put on hold have people gotten interviews?Yes. Has happened multiple times on this thread
Correct, but they have an interviewee website for info and in-person tour days of both campusesIs there no interview day? Just the 30 minute interview?
are you supposed to go to those before the interview? / is there anything required that I need to attend or anything that is helpful. looking through the website - anything else?Correct, but they have an interviewee website for info and in-person tour days of both campuses
I went after, but some students there had their interviews after. I don't think it really matters, just a campus tour.are you supposed to go to those before the interview? / is there anything required that I need to attend or anything that is helpful. looking through the website - anything else?
Judging from last year, we should see decisions come out today. I have no idea what time though.
Judging from last year, we should see decisions come out today. I have no idea what time though.
Sorry guys, I jinxed it 🙁
I submitted on 10/9 and was on a hold when Check the portal on 10/18 (no clue when I was actually placed on hold). Does that seem weird?Also placed on hold, submitted 7/24.
No news is good news??I submitted mid August and still have not heard anything or been placed on hold lol.
I am hoping that lol, complete early September and nothingNo news is good news??
No news is good news??
+1A via email this morning, interviewed 9/12.
+1, so excited!A via email this morning, interviewed 9/12.
It's possible that you missed it by a day. I interviewed at 9/28do we think they sent out all the As today and rejects/WL will come soon? I interviewed in a similar time window, 9/29.
thanks it's driving me crazyIt's possible that you missed it by a day. I interviewed at 9/28
mine was 9/22 and still nothingIt's possible that you missed it by a day. I interviewed at 9/28
did your acceptance come at exactly 11am?It's possible that you missed it by a day. I interviewed at 9/28
interviewed 10/3, got the A this morning!Anyone accepted who had an October interview?
What do you mean by "pre-matriculation" program?A! At 11:00 am! Is anyone else attending the regional campus in Baltimore for clerkship years or required to the pre-matriculation program!
I got an acceptance but in my acceptance packet it says I’m required to attend a pre matriculation program that they ask a small group students attend to help them like adjust to the coursework before the actual classes start.What do you mean by "pre-matriculation" program?
+1, complete 7/25Hold recently, complete late July
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.