2023-2024 Georgetown

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thanks for letting us know! did they mention this in a recent interview day?
yeah I'm also wondering this, when did they tell us this/where can I find the info? Thank you 🙂
y'all i swear i found this info somewhere online when i was adding all 2nd look dates onto my google calendar but now i can't seem to find it smh. i'm sorry - if i find it again, ill add it here. maybe they had it up once but removed it bc the date needed changing. 🙁
 
i also completely forgot about the institutional aid google form... i'm scared to talk to the financial aid office because i feel like they won't be flexible given they said no exceptions, what's the best course of action here?
They’re being fr when they say no exceptions. Don’t ask me how I know 😭
 
for those who interviewed, any bad experiences with interviewers? was it mostly chill flowing conversation type or insane questions
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For people who have gotten off the waitlist have you sent updates, letters of interest, or letters of intent? (feel like I remember Georgetown being big on Letters of Intent, but can't remember where I read that).
I sent one update letter (combined letter of interest) at the end of November. Was possibly going to send a letter of intent in a few months. I do believe Georgetown appreciates letters!
 
I sent one update letter (combined letter of interest) at the end of November. Was possibly going to send a letter of intent in a few months. I do believe Georgetown appreciates letters!
Congrats! What types of updates did you send? Pubs? New grades? or New Job? Thanks!
 
Post-II R on 1/22. Rest in pepperoni. Best of luck to everyone else still in the running and congratulations to all who received A's!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey folks, my MSAR subscription recently ran out and I kinda don't want to pay $30 just to find out one little thing I'm curious about. Would someone who has an active MSAR subscription be willing to tell me what Georgetown's waitlist info looks like? I.e how many people get put on the waitlist and how many people Gtown accepts off the waitlist? Thanks!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed early first week of January and haven't heard back yet. Did they say when we could expect to hear back?
I recall them saying 10-12 weeks since interview date. Based on last year, people who interviewed early January seemed like they got decisions back sometime in march.