-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Indiana
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
4.0, 511, 4th quartile. 3 years of biochemical research.What is your GPA, MCAT and casper? Do you have lot of research? I did not get an interview invite, I have a good GPA but 514 MCAT and 2nd quartile in Casper.
skylinechili
Full Member
Apologies as this is a bit neurotic, but for those who've received II-what does it mean to release LOR from AMCAS? In the admissions portal it displays that all three of my LORs were received in May, but on the status it still has LORs marked as an X and not a check. I was wondering if there was an additional action on my end or if it just needs more time to load in?
Additionally, did you guys upload the virtual interview acknowledgment in the document upload section as an "other document" and just label it?
Additionally, did you guys upload the virtual interview acknowledgment in the document upload section as an "other document" and just label it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have not heard anything eithershould i email the admissions office if i still haven't heard anything about them receiving my application? im an oos applicant and my primary was sent to them on 6/30
I have not heard anything either
sameshould i email the admissions office if i still haven't heard anything about them receiving my application? im an oos applicant and my primary was sent to them on 6/30
I asked this last night in this same thread lol. From what I was told, the admissions portal will still say they have not received it even though they actually have, so no worries. And yes, I uploaded my virtual interview acknowledgment as an other document and made sure to title it as virtual interview acknowledgment.Apologies as this is a bit neurotic, but for those who've received II-what does it mean to release LOR from AMCAS? In the admissions portal it displays that all three of my LORs were received in May, but on the status it still has LORs marked as an X and not a check. I was wondering if there was an additional action on my end or if it just needs more time to load in?
Additionally, did you guys upload the virtual interview acknowledgment in the document upload section as an "other document" and just label it?
skylinechili
Full Member
Omg I must have missed that, thanks for confirming, you're so kindI asked this last night in this same thread lol. From what I was told, the admissions portal will still say they have not received it even though they actually have, so no worries. And yes, I uploaded my virtual interview acknowledgment as an other document and made sure to title it as virtual interview acknowledgment.
Best of luck to both of us : D
Thank you for clarifying!They will send you an email and tell you what day and time your interview is. You have no say in when you interview
When were you verified?
Verified 7/17.
D
deleted1163306
maybe one day I will get the application received verification.
Benny_the_Bull_23
New Member
Anyone know if we need the Dean's evaluation before the interview date is given?
Anyone know if we need the Dean's evaluation before the interview date is given?
If I read it properly, you only need the application fee and interview acknowledgment done in 7 days and everything else before the actual interview. I could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I agree with this as wellIf I read it properly, you only need the application fee and interview acknowledgment done in 7 days and everything else before the actual interview. I could be wrong but that’s how I interpreted it
skylinechili
Full Member
Anyone get their LORs and dean's eval marked as received yet?
As long as you are also a US citizen and/or permanent resident you will be considered equally with other AmericansIs there a negative implication to listing yourself as a dual citizen. My primary citizenship is the US, and I'm an Indiana resident, but I have a secondary citizenship with my parent's home country.
My dean's eval has been marked as received but not LOR or prereqs yetAnyone get their LORs and dean's eval marked as received yet?
Deans Eval has been marked but LORs noAnyone get their LORs and dean's eval marked as received yet?
Anyone else still waiting for a secondary?
Bruh they have no secondary. You gucci top GAnyone else still waiting for a secondary?
Music to my earsBruh they have no secondary. You gucci top G
Did you figure out what this means? I got the same email today for for the Rural Medicine ProgramGot an email today saying I might be a good match for the Urban Medicine Program. Anyone get a similar email or know what this means?
Benny_the_Bull_23
New Member
yeah reply to the email and then you should get an email about an interview invite soon, congrats!Did you figure out what this means? I got the same email today for for the Rural Medicine Program
Boozer1212
New Member
Anyone else not receive any confirmation that they received your application?
i have not received confirmationAnyone else not receive any confirmation that they received your application?
Has anyone had the prerequisite requirement checked off on the portal yet?
mustafaa2002
New Member
OOS, submitted primary 6/3. still haven't gotten word... is this very bad news because i see people have interview invites
I’m not exactly sure, but I assume the people with II’s applied to the rural or urban med programs.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dangerouslypink
Full Member
Application Received email on 7/13, not a word since. Should I be checking my mailbox or worried?
I haven't even received the application received email lolApplication Received email on 7/13, not a word since. Should I be checking my mailbox or worried?
Anyone having trouble with the graduate online application to pay the fee? The link is opening to a blank page?
Edit: Changing browsers worked
Edit: Changing browsers worked
Last edited:
D
deleted1163306
i think i'm getting ghosted by this school lol. their loss!
i think i'm getting ghosted by this school lol. their loss!
Same. Though I was looking at last year's thread and people reported being downloaded late into August even after being verified quite early.damn LM 76 and app transmitted 6/30 but still havent even received primary acknowledged email lmao. sad life
ScribeBing
2°: 26 | II: 3 | A: 2
+1... tis the season
irishdoc28
Full Member
+1 R - Man that hurt
madamemichaelscott
Full Member
+1, fell victim to this R wave. I thought they were OOS friendly but looks like not really?
dotsquared
Full Member
+1 R- the first one hurts the most
D
deleted1163306
people getting rejected but still haven't even had my day 1 app verified lol rip
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm in the same boat lol, not gonna complain though I appreciate the false sense of hope I am holding onto.people getting rejected but still haven't even had my day 1 app verified lol rip
Anyone's 'Graduate Fee Paid' marked as not completed even if you paid?
Has anyone gotten any followup regarding interview dates? My items in the portal have all been approved for the last several days but I haven't heard anything. Assuming they're organizing all the dates and stuff now.
I’m still waiting to hear back as well. Have you heard anything?
not yet. I took a look at one of the older threads and some people said it took about a month before they got it scheduled :/I’m still waiting to hear back as well. Have you heard anything?
I applied last cycle and it took about 6 weeks before I got a date after getting the interview requestnot yet. I took a look at one of the older threads and some people said it took about a month before they got it scheduled :/