2023-2024 Indiana

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we have not received any email (acknowledgement of application or rejections) should we abandon hope or still keep waiting?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
was there an email sent out with login info for the portal? i think i might've accidentally deleted it bc the only emails i have are from amcas (when i added the school) and application received email...
 
is it even worth adding this school at this point. Looking to add a few more. OOS from Michigan
From my understanding they take very few OOS. I got rejected already with WARS 85 from Illinois. I know a few others from my undergrad who applied and were also rejected despite good stats. Maybe if you exceed their stats it could be worth a shot. I just tried it because there's no secondary haha
 
was there an email sent out with login info for the portal? i think i might've accidentally deleted it bc the only emails i have are from amcas (when i added the school) and application received email...
Once you receive an II, then you get access to the portal!
 
Has anyone who got the Urban Medicine program email and not responded back gotten a II? I'm not sure if I am interested in applying to the program but idk if that's why I haven't gotten a II yet or if I'm just being ghosted :/
 
Has anyone who got the Urban Medicine program email and not responded back gotten a II? I'm not sure if I am interested in applying to the program but idk if that's why I haven't gotten a II yet or if I'm just being ghosted :/
Hmm same.

I got the UMP email, but I am interested in the other scholarly concentrations and did not apply to it. I got the II notification on 7/18, but have not gotten my II date.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad