-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Johns Hopkins
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
When I got my complete email it said decisions would be sent back December until March
+1 OOS Pre-II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
txpremed1234
Full Member
does anyone remember when they said early feb interviews would hear back?
Yesterday they told us we'll hear back late March (Laura said by/before March 31st)does anyone remember when they said early feb interviews would hear back?
tennisfan72
Full Member
moodPatiently waiting for my email so I can update my spreadsheet
lobsterroll
Full Member
when was your complete date?Pre-II R, best day it could have happened, I’m riding my Go Blue wave outta here😤😌
sifuhotmen
Full Member
i missed the wave yesterday am i lucky or is my time coming soon 😔
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
I’m not keeping my hopes up the amount of schools where I survived up until the last wave is crazy
keksD
Full Member
same I think thats why Im alive. The number of schools that did that to me this cycle is wild...I also ended up surviving. Maybe they have one more small batch of II's, or they're keeping some people in case there's a last-minute cancellation among the existing interview slots?
" 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.same I think thats why Im alive. The number of schools that did that to me this cycle is wild...
At that point, I had already caught the R."
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
That was beautiful" 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.
At that point, I had already caught the R."
nah i'd get the A" 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.
At that point, I had already caught the R."
D
deleted1175672
their last wave of acceptances is late march, so everyone who hasn't heard back will hear on whatever that day ends up beingdoes anyone remember when they said early feb interviews would hear back?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After my interview they gave the dates of 27th 28th or 29ththeir last wave of acceptances is late march, so everyone who hasn't heard back will hear on whatever that day ends up being
lobsterroll
Full Member
How far are they scheduling interviews for those with upcoming ones? I haven't gotten rejected yet... and just wanted to know if there is any hope
Yeah, had this happen too many times too :c. We'll be okay!I’m not keeping my hopes up the amount of schools where I survived up until the last wave is crazy
Adcoms reading this with a tear in their eye. Said can't do our boy Holland dirty like that." 'I don't make donations to reach schools.' That's what I would always say before withdrawing my app. But now the awakened prestige of JHUSOM stands before me. It's probably the greatest med school in existence. I wanted to discredit it. To crush the interview. The pinnacle of the medical world and the Hopkins family. I wanted this for self-affirmation. And I deviated from my true self.
At that point, I had already caught the R."
worncanvas
Full Member
OOS II this morning! Scheduling for 22nd and 23rd. I thought this was over for me. Still dazed. Complete: 10/30/2023.
D
deleted1175672
is next week the last week for interviews then?
finally you got one! happy for you!II just now! Scheduling for 2/22 and 2/23
jellybean121
Full Member
are they done? or do we think they will also interview into feb 29/march 1st?
Holland has won the medical school game despite rolling admissions. A man of true inspiration for all those who gleam at threads in the future 👏II just now! Scheduling for 2/22 and 2/23
dancingheartbeat
New Member
International II gotten today! So excited. If anyone has any interview tips, please shoot them my way. Thanks!!!
P.S. Holland almost made me tear up
P.S. Holland almost made me tear up
2024hopefulbanana
Full Member
Same… but I’m assuming they just sent out their last interview wave for next week yesterday. So it’s probably like an alternate list in case people drop or don’t sign up.Anyone left with still no correspondence thus far? Still sitting here after all the R and II waves.
I'd like to think it's because I'm near the top of the "To Interview" pile, but...
jellybean121
Full Member
i'm probably just delulu but feb 29 is late feb so maybe maybe they could have a few more II left
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope so too but I'm probably just delulu tooi'm probably just delulu but feb 29 is late feb so maybe maybe they could have a few more II left
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
OOS pre II R!
+1
+2OOS pre II R!
also RI hope so too but I'm probably just delulu too
sweet_human
Full Member
Is there a limit to how many updates we can send post interview?
Anyone know when we can expect the second round of MSTP decisions?
Once they had the committee meeting for your interview date, any subsequent updates will not be considered here. When was your interview?Is there a limit to how many updates we can send post interview?
Mine was on February 9th do you think an update letter now would be helpful?Once they had the committee meeting for your interview date, any subsequent updates will not be considered here. When was your interview?
Honestly send it asap if you have significant updates.Mine was on February 9th do you think an update letter now would be helpful?
sweet_human
Full Member
Yeah mine was back on 1/25...so I think they probably won't consider an update since they may have had a committee meeting to discuss my file already?Once they had the committee meeting for your interview date, any subsequent updates will not be considered here. When was your interview?
So is JHU going to be the last school to release decisions lmao? March 27-29th seems crazy.
MSTP A today!! Interviewed in November 🙂
Idkwhattocallit
Full Member
Congratulations!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS pre-II R earlier today, second R that I got today oof
+1 MSTP A as well - by phone around 10 pm EST; interviewed late January and completed secondary by end of OctoberMSTP A today!! Interviewed in November 🙂
genuinely in shock
TheoGreene451
Full Member
For those who are still awaiting a decision, have you uploaded the IDOC stuff via the CSS website?
Edit: Is there anything else expected of us in terms of Fin Aid stuff, given that our decision will come in very close to april?
Edit: Is there anything else expected of us in terms of Fin Aid stuff, given that our decision will come in very close to april?
TBEBall'n23
Full Member
I already did, and I think besides that and the FAFSA there are no other immediate actions we have to take. And even then I don’t think it’s super urgent, but it’s best to get it done as soon as you can.For those who are still awaiting a decision, have you uploaded the IDOC stuff via the CSS website?
Edit: Is there anything else expected of us in terms of Fin Aid stuff, given that our decision will come in very close to april?
Wait how do we get IDOC to work? I still haven’t been able to submit my paperwork cause I thought CSS itself was supposed to request the documents first and then you can submit? I have yet to receive an email asking me to submit via IDOC though.For those who are still awaiting a decision, have you uploaded the IDOC stuff via the CSS website?
Edit: Is there anything else expected of us in terms of Fin Aid stuff, given that our decision will come in very close to april?