2023-2024 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got the A call thank God! Interviewed 12/13!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
i completed my application in october and haven’t heard anything. anyone else? any advice?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone!
Canadian applicant here :)

Stats:
504, 3.99

Secondary submitted:
10/30

Interview:
11/29

Offer:
1/16

Very thankful!!!

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know why they got rid of the waitlist tiers and how it works now?

have my interview this thursday...SOOO SCARED AH. worried im interviewing for a waitlist spot too :cryi:

I wish they had an admissions tracker :/ I feel like everyone who interviewed from January onwards is or has interviewed for a waitlist spot smh

Is it worth sending an update letter? Completed mid July and still radio silent

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it worth sending an update letter? Completed mid July and still radio silent
Yes, I definitely would. Write about anything new that you’ve done and express your continued interest in the program

I know it's a desperate move, but I submitted my II on 1/23/24 and have not heard anything back since. Being an Ohio resident with no ties to Michigan, what are the realistic odds I get an interview/when do they stop interviewing?

I know it's a desperate move, but I submitted my II on 1/23/24 and have not heard anything back since. Being an Ohio resident with no ties to Michigan, what are the realistic odds I get an interview/when do they stop interviewing?
What are your stats?

I got in OOS with 505, 3.6 sGPA and 3.1 cGPA and no ECs. But I think what did it for me was 5+ years working EMS. I know the school really likes patient care experience

Reactions: 2 users
i completed my application in october and haven’t heard anything. anyone else? any advice?
Same boat here. Completed in September and still nothing 😔. Sent an update in November as well.

Just withdrew my A! 2° complete 7/13, II 11/15, A 1/12/24. OOS LM 64. Best of luck to each and everyone of y’all!

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone have suggestions or tips for the Interview please?

interviewed on 1/29, acceptance call 2/9. This does seem to be an anomaly, though, so I don't know how much mind I'd pay to it.
Yeah, that is super fast. Judging by the trends, more A calls could come Friday

Just withdrew my A! 2° complete 7/13, II 11/15, A 1/12/24. OOS LM 64. Best of luck to each and everyone of y’all!
any idea how to withdraw before a II? poking around to try and figure it out

does anyone know when they stop sending IIs? i thought i remembered it being april but I could be wrong lol

The Interview is closed file so how can they get an idea of how you are if they haven’t read ur application. Wouldn't the questions be pretty standardized then?