2023-2024 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any idea how to withdraw before a II? poking around to try and figure it out
I emailed admissions today since there isn't an option on the portal!

Members don't see this ad.

I sense a big day tomorrow for late January people based on the trend, manifesting good luck for everyone 🙏

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is MSU still sending out interviews? Has anyone gotten one recently?

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II today, LM 68. I’m planning on withdrawing, so I hope it goes to one of you :) The only available dates to interview are March 4 and 5.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got an R but my Interview is scheduled for next week lol
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone who submitted their secondary in or after November received feedback?

Has anyone who submitted their secondary in or after November received feedback?
I know someone that submitted in January and interviewed 2 weeks later, and i submitted in July and got my interview in January. They don’t go in order at all and they’re so unpredictable which is so annoying

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone who got an A call yesterday received an A email yet today so we can choose the campus?

I know someone that submitted in January and interviewed 2 weeks later, and i submitted in July and got my interview in January. They don’t go in order at all and they’re so unpredictable which is so annoying
Yeah, just so I could provide everyone with another data point:

Completed: 12/9
II: 1/19
Interview: 1/29
A: 2/22

Had great vibes from the interview and was super happy about my acceptance. I will most likely attend MSU over my other DO acceptances and hopefully see some of you in the summer! LM 70, OOS ORM

I interviewed 1/30 and haven’t heard back yet, hopefully some good news this week 🙏🏽

Completed 10/12, LM 68 OOS. Haven't received a rejection yet but have not heard a thing. Wanted to add a data point before I lose faith lol

Hey guys, Im new around here, I have my interview today at 10:30 am. Hoping this goes well and I get in. LM score of 69.5 IS ORM. Do you guys think I have a shot this late into the process?

Last edited:
IS WL this morning :-( interviewed 1/17. has anyone recently got off the waitlist?

How does the portal change once you have a decision? Do you get new tabs or does it just stay the same?

I’m with you. I interviewed 1/24 and it’s been radio silence ever since.

I interviewed around this time and haven’t heard anything either. However they did tell me 4-6 weeks for a decision so there’s still plenty of time to get a decision within that normal range. Trying to remind myself of that because I am getting really nervous too lol

Had the interview, pretty standard. Although I can’t tell what the interviewer thought of me, he was so reactionless lol

Does anyone know if the admissions overview presentations are with your camera on? I want to attend one, but they’re all during work hours, so I can listen but can’t talk/have my camera on. Is this ok?

Does anyone know if the admissions overview presentations are with your camera on? I want to attend one, but they’re all during work hours, so I can listen but can’t talk/have my camera on. Is this ok?
Everyone had their camera on for mine. I'd email and explain your situation and see if it's okay to just listen in

Are the admissions overview presentations required? I didn’t do it and interviewed in January

i agree. its super frustrating because i submitted my secondary in october and havent heard anything