2023-2024 Rutgers (New Jersey)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did they send all A’s at once or should we expect more today too? My dean’s was on 11/15 so don’t know if a decision would be made next week
 
Last edited:
>2 months out of interview. Does anyone know if you get WL or R by this time? Or do we have to wait till Spring to find out?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone's meet the dean session google form wonky
I called yesterday and they just had to add more dates if you’re unavailable on 1/17. It was my only option until after I called & they updated it with the week after for 1/24. If you can’t make either you can call and confirm they’ll add more dates to the form 🙂
 
I called yesterday and they just had to add more dates if you’re unavailable on 1/17. It was my only option until after I called & they updated it with the week after for 1/24. If you can’t make either you can call and confirm they’ll add more dates to the form 🙂
Yes 1/24/2023
 
Does anyone know how signing up for the student interview works? On the actual student interview tab, I can only click yes/no to the interview and a time, but no date.
 
Does anyone know how signing up for the student interview works? On the actual student interview tab, I can only click yes/no to the interview and a time, but no date.
Hey d00d,

It comes in a separate email something like weeks 2 later titled "Rutgers NJMS: Student Interview Invitation"
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like today might be the day for the folks who are still waiting to hear back
Jordan Pray GIF by TheMacnabs
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad