You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Rutgers (New Jersey)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I haven't gotten an interview yet but consider it not optional 🤣Interviewed last week and just got invited for a one on one student interview. It says it is optional but highly recommended. Has anyone done this yet?
I haven't gotten an interview yet but consider it not optional 🤣
Lol I agree!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed last week and just got invited for a one on one student interview. It says it is optional but highly recommended. Has anyone done this yet?
Just received as well. Didn’t know this was coming at all lol…
yeah email them cuz everyone gets secondariesSubmitted primaries early June. Verified late July. Still haven't received my secondary application to Rutgers. Any thoughts?
Anyone who signed up for a student interview get an assigned time yet?
Anyone who signed up for a student interview get an assigned time yet?
Nope
simplestep
New Member
IS II this afternoon 🙂 8/24 complete
D
deleted1172975
similar experience to faculty interview but also super chill! remember, they're around our age and went through the same exact thing 1-2 years prior 🙂 good luck!Anyone who had the student interview already- was it the same chill vibe as the faculty interview or how did it go?
i had mine and it was just like you said- very chill and conversational!! thank you and hope this eases anybody else's stress 🙂similar experience to faculty interview but also super chill! remember, they're around our age and went through the same exact thing 1-2 years prior 🙂 good luck!
Radio silence as an IS applicant; complete on 7/15/2023
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Stats? I think they order applicants based on stats or something and respond in that order and not chronologically.Radio silence as an IS applicant; complete on 7/15/2023
515; 3.92Stats? I think they order applicants based on stats or something and respond in that order and not chronologically.
I got my II on 8/10 after my primary was verified on 8/1 with a 520 and 3.8 as an IS applicant. My friend who had a better MCAT submitted his secondary only a few days earlier and got his II a week earlier so I'm assuming they rank before reviewing, hopefully you will get an II soon 🙏515; 3.92
NJMS has half their class filled already with just early decision students. Apparently its their largest ED class ever
Where did you hear this?NJMS has half their class filled already with just early decision students. Apparently its their largest ED class ever
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
Anyone received a call yet for RD? Or are they waiting till tomorrow since it's Sunday?
Congrats! When did you interview?Got the call just for RD
thebiggestyoshi
New Member
Congratulations!!Got the call just for RD
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
Congratulations!! When was your faculty interview and student interview?Got the call just for RD
cupcake311
Full Member
you go girl!just got the call for RD 🥹🥹🥹
8/9 Faculty interview, student interview 9/29Congratulations!! When was your faculty interview and student interview?
IS II just now! Only date available is 10/18 @ 10:00 AM
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
No calls today?
Quiet tonight?? 🥲
No calls today either. I had my faculty interview 10/4 & student interview 10/6. I thought my interviews had gone well, but I guess it's unrealistic to expect an answer that soon....
Nothing?[emoji29][emoji29] brutal
I just had my faculty interview and I think it went well, is the student interview compulsory? Is it a bad thing if we don’t get a second interview
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
The email I received for the student interview said everyone who interviews is offered the optional (but recommended) student interview. But that invite was like 3 weeks after my faculty interview so you'll likely get the Student Interview Invite later.I just had my faculty interview and I think it went well, is the student interview compulsory? Is it a bad thing if we don’t get a second interview
luckycharms!
Full Member
+1 A! 🙂
+1 A! 🙂
Congrats! When did u interview?
Jabron_lames
Full Member
What even is the student interview, is it like an actual scored and evaluated interview, or is it more of like a Q and A with a student?
theofficialnumber13
Full Member
It is part of the evaluation because my student interviewer mentioned that she would be sending an eval to the committee. I'm not sure how much weight they put on the student interview but it was very chill and conversational & was a good opportunity to ask questions of someone who currently attends the school.What even is the student interview, is it like an actual scored and evaluated interview, or is it more of like a Q and A with a student?
My friend applied ED and they apparently had some kind of call with all the students who have been accepted. Now apparently there are a total of 105 (with BA/MD students too).Where did you hear this?
I thought the Dean's Session was optional.Does anyone know if we need to have attended a deans session before we hear back after both interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
anyone know where to find the link for the student interviewer?
i think it is requiredI thought the Dean's Session was optional.
Interviewed around the same time and haven't received a decision yet. Has anyone been rejected or waitlisted yet?Anyone who interviewed 8/30 receive a call yet?
my meet the dean session is 2,1/2 months after my interview so probably not that muchDoes anyone know if the Meet the Deans session has an impact on decisions? Also what is the dress code for that (because I am attending it during my lunch break at work)?
The student interview link should be in the same place as the link for the faculty interview in the application portal.anyone know where to find the link for the student interviewer?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 94K