2023-2024 Sam Houston State University - College of Osteopathic Medicine (SHSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
JUST GOT OFF THE WL !!!! this doesn't feel real...

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
OMFG! CAN U PLS SHARE UR STATS FOR LizzyM SCORE? was it through phone or email?? thank u so much and congrats again!!!
Thank you I am beyond elated!!!! I'm a reapp, so this whole process was riddled with anxiety.
My LizzyM with my highest MCAT score was a 64, but my most recent mcat dropped from a 504 to 499.
And I received my acceptance through email.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It is pass/fail/honors from the start.

Source: best friend is a current OMS-1 there.

Reactions: 1 users
Can someone talk about how class is structured for first year students? Realistically, how often do I have to attend in person first semester? I heard lectures are recorded?

Reactions: 1 user
Can someone talk about how class is structured for first year students? Realistically, how often do I have to attend in person first semester? I heard lectures are recorded?
I believe for the first semester, all lectures are mandatory, and then they are recorded to reference back to but someone correct me if I’m wrong lol

I believe for the first semester, all lectures are mandatory, and then they are recorded to reference back to but someone correct me if I’m wrong lol

We only had mandatory lectures on Tuesdays first semester (OMM). There was a few quizzes/other mandatory lectures first semester but vast majority were not mandatory. Can’t say it will be the same next year for y’all though.

Has anyone heard back from the WL. Why does it look like they are a little slow with their WL movement this year??