You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Was under review 10/17When did you guys go under review?
under review 11/6When did you guys go under review?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lovely2025
Full Member
i have been under review since 11/1 with literally no communication… should i email and see if there’s any updates? atp i’m sure it’s a rejection but any correspondence would be nice
Tulane's "under review" message can be there for months, so nothing to do at this point except wait to see if they offer an interviewi have been under review since 11/1 with literally no communication… should i email and see if there’s any updates? atp i’m sure it’s a rejection but any correspondence would be nice
OOS pre-II R this morning. secondary received 7/26 and submitted/completed 7/28
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
Do we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date
lobsterroll
Full Member
when was your under review date if you do not mind me asking?OOS pre-II R this morning. secondary received 7/26 and submitted/completed 7/28
sphino10x
Full Member
Do we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date
I am interviewing on a Friday in February
aspiringmed23
Full Member
I interviewed on a wednesdayDo we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date
10/9!when was your under review date if you do not mind me asking?
SunshineMD_AD
Full Member
Do we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date
I interviewed on a Thursday!
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
Okay I interviewed on a Monday so it seems as if it can be any dayDo we know what days of the week they interview? Just trying to predict when I may hear something based off of an interview date
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Hold for interview today
lovely2025
Full Member
+1OOS Hold for interview today
Bangaliboy
Full Member
Has anyone received an interview after being put on hold?
spikequeen
Full Member
I was put on hold in August and received an II in octoberHas anyone received an interview after being put on hold?
Bangaliboy
Full Member
Congratulations! Did you submit an update letter?I was put on hold in August and received an II in october
asclepius12
Full Member
Does anyone know about what % of interviewees get As at Tulane? Couldn't find them in the spreadsheet w the other schools
spikequeen
Full Member
Nope! I had written Tulane off and was super surprised to get the inviteCongratulations! Did you submit an update letter?
roma270firenze
New Member
Stats? Ru alum?Nope! I had written Tulane off and was super surprised to get the invite
spikequeen
Full Member
No not an alum, and OOS. LM 80.6Stats? Ru alum?
dotsquared
Full Member
Yep! They send an email with the dates and a link to sign up after you’ve been acceptedIs there a second look visit offered after being accepted?
etsny
New Member
Really relaxed. We were told the SP is more so looking at how you speak and relate to a patient than clinical knowledge. Don’t be nervous you’ll do great.Whats the vibe of interview day? Should I be nervous about the standardized patient portion?
one_masterpiece
Full Member
OOS Pre-II Hold today , under review early october completed in july
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oos hold for interview received today! complete 8/17, under review 11/6. LM 69
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
Has anyone who interviewed in December heard yet?
Silence.Has anyone who interviewed in December heard yet?
Interviewed early december
Has anyone who interviewed in December heard yet?
My sister interviewed early November and still has not heard anything. I guess no news is still good news.Silence.
Interviewed early december
I've been on hold since like September are IIs over yet
an0thermedsch00lapplicant
New Member
Is anyone going to second look?
dotsquared
Full Member
I’m going! I signed up for one of the April ones. Excited to see the school and help me make my decision. Loved my first impressions so farIs anyone going to second look?
berthaalethea
Full Member
nothing yetHas anyone who interviewed in December heard yet?
berthaalethea
Full Member
Everyone who interviewed in December still in purgatory right? This wait is killing me
zerobaseonetrash
Full Member
PLEASE interviewed 12/1 let me know something [emoji24]
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
manifesting December interviews hear this week 🙏🏻
hopefulfuturemd!!
Full Member
It seems like it’s taking 8 weeksI thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well at this point in the cycle they probably either filled or almost finish filling all their seats already. This is the point where applicants are gonna have to be patient. As people drop their acceptances, acceptances are probably going to be trickling in little by little. Otherwise, they could also just be handing out acceptance range (waitlist) to everyone.I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
Hopefully we’ll hear back sooner rather than later. Maybe they just needed to catch back up since the holidays. Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏼🤞🏼I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
med/rx.
Full Member
I interviewed 12/8 and no word yet. I didn't account for the holidays but even still it has been well over 6 weeks. Gods speed..Hopefully we’ll hear back sooner rather than later. Maybe they just needed to catch back up since the holidays. Fingers crossed for us! 🤞🏼🤞🏼
Tulane Hold today, OOS c