2023-2024 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi friends! I tried to go back through and make sure I didn't miss it if someone already made one, but I didn't see a GroupMe for admitted students. I went ahead and made one so people can start to connect about housing and such! Please shoot me a message if you would like the link and I'll add you 🙂
 
Hi friends! I tried to go back through and make sure I didn't miss it if someone already made one, but I didn't see a GroupMe for admitted students. I went ahead and made one so people can start to connect about housing and such! Please shoot me a message if you would like the link and I'll add you 🙂

Here ya go. There’s a WhatsApp.
Here’s the link if you wanna join the WhatsApp community I created -> Tulane class of 2028
 
hey for those who interviewed at Tulane, how long was the interview in total ( standardized patient included)?

And how much time did the standardized patient part take out of the total length?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey for those who interviewed at Tulane, how long was the interview in total ( standardized patient included)?

And how much time did the standardized patient part take out of the total length?
I think the SP was 10 minutes the student interview was 20 and the faculty interview was 30. There was lots of down time between my SP and student interview and my faculty interview but they have students come and just answer questions which is nice.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad