2023-2024 Tulane

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought Tulane said they would give decisions 4-6 weeks after interviewing, is that not accurate? Looks like they are taking longer based on recent As. Interviewed Jan 8, so want to manage my expectations if it is gonna take a lot longer for an answer lol
my decision took 11 weeks after interviewing
 
I got the under-review email in October but haven't received any communication since then. I know no news is good news but given the circumstances I'm concerned... anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to admissions?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the under-review email in October but haven't received any communication since then. I know no news is good news but given the circumstances I'm concerned... anyone else in the same boat? Should I reach out to admissions?
I have also been under review since 9/5 and no communication, I hope that means we're in the queue to be invited?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got the "your application is under review" notification on 1 December and haven't heard anything since despite sending an update letter on 2 January. I get the sense that if I'm under review for this long, it's functionally a hold, but the application process is so opaque you can't be certain of anything you aren't told by an admissions committee.
 
been on hold at Tulane since mid Oct, did anyone else on hold get that email today basically reconfirming they were on hold? I'm so confused
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol me too i'm March 5th
Looking through past years’ threads, interviews seem to conclude in early March. The AR email I got said interviews would be concluding in February, but if y'all have scheduled interviews for next month, then I guess they will be conducting them a week or two into March.
 
Looking through past years’ threads, interviews seem to conclude in early March. The AR email I got said interviews would be concluding in February, but if y'all have scheduled interviews for next month, then I guess they will be conducting them a week or two into March.
Seems like they’re almost done then if people are already schedule for the first week of March
 
If I have an additionally letter of rec to submit from a physician would I just upload it through the portal? Would we even be allowed to submit additional LORs after interview?
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad