You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
some are probably current students though right
Yes current students and there’s also spam bots in there too lol.
TobiasRieper
New Member
There are way too many spam bots. Is nobody moderating the group? I clicked on one of the bot profiles, the first profile picture was a white girl, scrolled right and the rest are pictures of an Indian guy lol.Yes current students and there’s also spam bots in there too lol.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peanut_butter_cups
New Member
Have any March interviewees heard back yet? Is there a date that they have to get back to everyone by?
sphino10x
Full Member
Have any March interviewees heard back yet? Is there a date that they have to get back to everyone by?
I am still waiting from a February interview. They told us 6-8 weeks for any decision.
in march they told us 4-6I am still waiting from a February interview. They told us 6-8 weeks for any decision.
penguinfam
Full Member
Does anyone know acceptance rate from alternate list?
dotsquared
Full Member
Does this school offer tech/ etc to incoming students?
According to MSAR 60/300 so around 20% give or takeDoes anyone know acceptance rate from alternate list?
TobiasRieper
New Member
they mentioned nothing about that so most likely noDoes this school offer tech/ etc to incoming students?
DrJaMorant
New Member
OOS A this morning, 2/2 interview date!
premedfrontalcortex
New Member
For anyone who sent a letter of interest/intent, who did you send it to?
sphino10x
Full Member
For anyone who sent a letter of interest/intent, who did you send it to?
I uploaded mine in the portal
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dotsquared
Full Member
Not yet… I’m getting stressed not having heard financial aid for anyone. I feel like it’s what helps people actually narrow down optionsHave any accepted students heard anything about scholarships yet?
A friend of mine (Tulane) already got one, they sent them .. not too many this year !!!Not yet… I’m getting stressed not having heard financial aid for anyone. I feel like it’s what helps people actually narrow down options
peanut_butter_cups
New Member
OOS A today! Interviewed March 1st, so excited!!!!
reesesluver1938
Full Member
OOS acceptance range just right now. Interviewed 03/05
IS AR interview 3/1
premedfrontalcortex
New Member
OOS A just now!! Interviewed March 5th
withdrew my application today; was Acceptance Range. Good luck all!
A friend of mine (Tulane) already got one, they sent them .. not too many this year !!!
According to Dean of admissions they have not sent out any merit based scholarships this year, but intend to be sending out scholarship offers by end of April.
Hopefully, sooner rather than later. The PTE deadline is coming up. 🥲According to Dean of admissions they have not sent out any merit based scholarships this year, but intend to be sending out scholarship offers by end of April.
spikequeen
Full Member
OOS A today! Interviewed 3/5. Anyone else have issues signing up for a second look day? I wasn’t able to select a date on the doodle link
toffeenut17
Full Member
Withdrew my acceptance this morning, praying for yall! 🫡🤞
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm having the same issue.OOS A today! Interviewed 3/5. Anyone else have issues signing up for a second look day? I wasn’t able to select a date on the doodle link
OOS A! Interviewed 3/7
Last edited:
Just withdrew my A- good luck to everyone!
premedfrontalcortex
New Member
Has everyone received their Tulane email address and login information? I got my acceptance letter on April 3rd, but haven't received my Tulane email yet
Yes I did, on April 12.Has everyone received their Tulane email address and login information? I got my acceptance letter on April 3rd, but haven't received my Tulane email yet
I was accepted on the 9th and haven’t gotten mineHas everyone received their Tulane email address and login information? I got my acceptance letter on April 3rd, but haven't received my Tulane email yet
I think you meant the Tulane portal right? Not TCOM's portal?Anyone know if I can I withdrawal my acceptance on the UNTHSC portal or will I need to email admissions? Got into another program that I like a little more.
Oh oops wrong thread lol.I think you meant the Tulane portal right? Not TCOM's portal?
williewalnuts
Full Member
received a merit scholarship today
so free that i
Full Member
Same herereceived a merit scholarship today
@hula_pie Literally LOL, the dread of being on the waitlist is awful
ii_manifestation
Full Member
Is the WhatsApp still active?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dotsquared
Full Member
Withdrew my A today. Kinda sad because I absolutely love this school, but I wish everyone the best of luck!
Withdrew my A. This one hurt, absolutely loved this school. Good luck everyone!
penguinfam
Full Member
Withdrawing from the AR list! Wishing everyone the best of luck! Y'all deserve to be doctors ❤️