2023-2024 UC Riverside

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
May 15 is the last deadline right ?

Members don't see this ad.

I called admission again. Class is not full yet. I am kind of losing hope but just wanted everyone to know
do you happen to know approx how many people have been accepted? or any accepted peep could let us know how many are in the group chat (if there's one)? lol

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I asked and they said they can't disclose that type of information.

• Care
do you happen to know approx how many people have been accepted? or any accepted peep could let us know how many are in the group chat (if there's one)? lol
They have to accept at least the size of the class by April 15th which means at least 125? Offers have been sent out. Maybe the majority of them are not on SDN.

do we think we should have a response by end of april? i can't keep living like this lmao
No honestly I think for the rest of us we have to wait until may. They’re probably gauging how many people will accept UCR’s offer and then start offering more acceptances again

Since we know they’re expanding their class size and they said they haven’t filled the class yet- I wonder if they only had to accept last years class size by April 15th which I think was like 85. So if they want to accept 125 maybe those spots are still up for grabs? Or maybe I’m just delusional lol

Did they say 125 spots this year? The last time I spoke with someone over at UCR’s admission they said it would be a gradual increase and they didn’t know what year it would start or reach up to 125. Hoping the info I got was old and they’re accepting more students bc this wait has been brutal

Did they say 125 spots this year? The last time I spoke with someone over at UCR’s admission they said it would be a gradual increase and they didn’t know what year it would start or reach up to 125. Hoping the info I got was old and they’re accepting more students bc this wait has been brutal
I’m hoping now that the building is done they’ll be accepting a higher class size. I don’t remember my source but I think they were trying to get to that number by 2025? So we should hopefully have a bit of an increase at least this year

Reactions: 1 users
I believe the class size is expected to be 100 this year

Saw this when I searched UCRSOM class of 2028.
7C8AF446-7457-4844-A51D-F8C0C44B87E5.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn’t apply early tho. I thought the Haiders were the students who applied for the EAP program. Submitted primary early September.
To my knowledge any and all UCR alum are Haider applicants.

Do you all think we will be hearing back this week?

If April 30th comes and you do not have a decision you don’t have to do anything because they will be extending offers for A and WL beyond that date…

A and WL? but no R beyond 4/30th?
Sorry I didn’t mean no R just cause that doesn’t change much for the 4/30 deadline! They will ofc be rejecting later than this date too… but an insider told me it’ll last longer and past the 4/30 deadline since the class isn’t full

Sorry I didn’t mean no R just cause that doesn’t change much for the 4/30 deadline! They will ofc be rejecting later than this date too… but an insider told me it’ll last longer and past the 4/30 deadline since the class isn’t full
ah i see-ty!!

bro why do they take so long to respond tho fr :cryi: like just give me the L already lmao the suspense kills me..

Reactions: 3 users
Most of us on here haven’t heard back yet though. How could the class be filled already

Not sure if things have changed but when I spoke with admissions last week, they said that the class is not full and that we should know more in May (especially Haiders) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Care
Did everyone’s email say they wanted to personally reach out to you … 😭 like bffr

Reactions: 2 users