You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 UC Riverside
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
They have to accept at least the size of the class by April 15th which means at least 125? Offers have been sent out. Maybe the majority of them are not on SDN.do you happen to know approx how many people have been accepted? or any accepted peep could let us know how many are in the group chat (if there's one)? lol
No honestly I think for the rest of us we have to wait until may. They’re probably gauging how many people will accept UCR’s offer and then start offering more acceptances againdo we think we should have a response by end of april? i can't keep living like this lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Since we know they’re expanding their class size and they said they haven’t filled the class yet- I wonder if they only had to accept last years class size by April 15th which I think was like 85. So if they want to accept 125 maybe those spots are still up for grabs? Or maybe I’m just delusional lol
123penguin
Full Member
Did they say 125 spots this year? The last time I spoke with someone over at UCR’s admission they said it would be a gradual increase and they didn’t know what year it would start or reach up to 125. Hoping the info I got was old and they’re accepting more students bc this wait has been brutal
I’m hoping now that the building is done they’ll be accepting a higher class size. I don’t remember my source but I think they were trying to get to that number by 2025? So we should hopefully have a bit of an increase at least this yearDid they say 125 spots this year? The last time I spoke with someone over at UCR’s admission they said it would be a gradual increase and they didn’t know what year it would start or reach up to 125. Hoping the info I got was old and they’re accepting more students bc this wait has been brutal
RizzoRacks
Full Member
Saw this when I searched UCRSOM class of 2028.
I can do it
Full Member
To my knowledge any and all UCR alum are Haider applicants.I didn’t apply early tho. I thought the Haiders were the students who applied for the EAP program. Submitted primary early September.
Nah I don’t soDo you all think we will be hearing back this week?
milkcarton
Full Member
Anyone on here interview in September
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Yeah lmaoAnyone on here interview in September
Yes! Glad i’m not the only oneAnyone on here interview in September
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
If April 30th comes and you do not have a decision you don’t have to do anything because they will be extending offers for A and WL beyond that date…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
A and WL? but no R beyond 4/30th?If April 30th comes and you do not have a decision you don’t have to do anything because they will be extending offers for A and WL beyond that date…
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Sorry I didn’t mean no R just cause that doesn’t change much for the 4/30 deadline! They will ofc be rejecting later than this date too… but an insider told me it’ll last longer and past the 4/30 deadline since the class isn’t fullA and WL? but no R beyond 4/30th?
ah i see-ty!!Sorry I didn’t mean no R just cause that doesn’t change much for the 4/30 deadline! They will ofc be rejecting later than this date too… but an insider told me it’ll last longer and past the 4/30 deadline since the class isn’t full
whatsupdoc28
Full Member
bro why do they take so long to respond tho fr 😢 like just give me the L already lmao the suspense kills me..
SameStill waiting for the sweet sweet pre-II R, last school..
EveningChocolate28
Full Member
heard from an insider that they are only keeping 86 seats this year unfortunately 🙁
123penguin
Full Member
Did they say how many seats were filled already 😭😭heard from an insider that they are only keeping 86 seats this year unfortunately 🙁
EveningChocolate28
Full Member
They aren’t sure. They were one of the EAP students and there was recruitment or something yesterday for admitted students have a feeling it’s full for now 😭Did they say how many seats were filled already 😭😭
milkcarton
Full Member
Someone just said it isn’t fullThey aren’t sure. They were one of the EAP students and there was recruitment or something yesterday for admitted students have a feeling it’s full for now 😭
EveningChocolate28
Full Member
I think everything is just up in the air. They tried increasing to 100 seats this year but they need to hire more faculty.Someone just said it isn’t full
Most of us on here haven’t heard back yet though. How could the class be filled already
yeah don't play with my feelings like that 🌝Most of us on here haven’t heard back yet though. How could the class be filled already
1234med1234
Full Member
Not sure if things have changed but when I spoke with admissions last week, they said that the class is not full and that we should know more in May (especially Haiders) 🤷🏻♀️
since its 4/30, is anyone with an A planning to decline the offer? 😅
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel like most of the people who were accepted to UCR aren't on SDN
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Welp WL rn… IS Haider applicant
+1 IS but not Haider… is there usually movement here or just a soft launch of an R?Welp WL rn… IS Haider applicant
RizzoRacks
Full Member
+1 IS from IE
Pikablue
Full Member
+1 WL IS but not IEWelp WL rn… IS Haider applicant
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
No! I think it wants you to respond if you’re not interested … so I’ll just be waiting+1 wl IS, is anyone responding to the email?
penguinfam
Full Member
Waitlist
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Did everyone’s email say they wanted to personally reach out to you … 😭 like bffr
RizzoRacks
Full Member
Lol yupDid everyone’s email say they wanted to personally reach out to you … 😭
No email... Looks like I'm cooked. Good luck y'all
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Me and my friend 😦If you’re on the waitlist and a Haider applicant please like this message. I wanna see how many haiders they put on the waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Josh cord
Full Member
+1 IS but not Haider… is there usually movement here or just a soft launch of an R?
there was some movement last year so i’m hoping it’s the same this year [emoji1431]
Yeah, was wondering about that. Maybe it's a rejection. Best of luck y'allWhat does it mean if we didn’t get the waitlist email?
HeyBabyBoy72
Full Member
Today is EAP acceptance day too so I’m like 15 spots just filled lmao 😭
Josh cord
Full Member
Today is EAP acceptance day too so I’m like 15 spots just filled lmao [emoji24]
That’s for next year’s class! EAP for class of 2028 was accepted may last year
milkcarton
Full Member
Damn I didn’t get anything eitherNo email... Looks like I'm