2023-2024 UC Davis

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For anyone who wrote a post interview thank you letter, did you write one general letter to all or individual letters to each interviewer?
 
Last edited:
For anyone who wrote a post interview thank you letter, did you write one general letter to all or individual letters to each interviewer?
did they mention whether they accept them or not ? i was thinking of sending one too but wasn't sure if they take them
 
No updates- just wanted to pop in and manifest a ii for my dream school [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] complete 8/30, urm, low stats, STRONG ties (graduated ucd and still do clinical at one of their free clinics) would love the opportunity to keep up with the strong connections I’ve built with patients and their families into med school [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
 
No updates- just wanted to pop in and manifest a ii for my dream school [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120] complete 8/30, urm, low stats, STRONG ties (graduated ucd and still do clinical at one of their free clinics) would love the opportunity to keep up with the strong connections I’ve built with patients and their families into med school [emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120][emoji120]
Man if you have all that going for you then I stand no chance with an II.
 
Any point in submitting the secondary this late? Keep getting emails that are telling me the deadline was extended...probably just fishing for that sweet secondary money?
 
Anybody have any information on how the Interview works? So we have 2 minutes with our cameras off and then 6 minutes to answer? Or are we preparing our answer w the cameras on? (Hoping for camera off so I can think without too much pressure). First Interview and I'm freaking out 😭
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anybody have any information on how the Interview works? So we have 2 minutes with our cameras off and then 6 minutes to answer? Or are we preparing our answer w the cameras on? (Hoping for camera off so I can think without too much pressure). First Interview and I'm freaking out 😭
If it's like what it was last year, cameras off. It's really mellow don't fret 👍👍👍
 
PRIME IIs get sent out later correct? I emailed asking if it is a combined interview with Regular MD+PRIME or if it's Regular MD, then PRIME but didn't get an answer really
 
PRIME IIs get sent out later correct? I emailed asking if it is a combined interview with Regular MD+PRIME or if it's Regular MD, then PRIME but didn't get an answer really
You have to be admitted into MD to be considered for the PRIME programs. I think I saw those interviews will happen sometime in March
 
You have to be admitted into MD to be considered for the PRIME programs. I think I saw those interviews will happen sometime in March
Ok so, regular MD interview first, if you make it past that then PRIME? Sorry I am just confused after reading multiple platforms.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad