Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 OOS Complete 7/11. Rejection email was kind enough to suggest I recruit the services of a qualified premedical advisor. Sad, because I really love VCU and Richmond, VA.pre II R submitted 7/24
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 OOS Complete 7/11. Rejection email was kind enough to suggest I recruit the services of a qualified premedical advisor. Sad, because I really love VCU and Richmond, VA.pre II R submitted 7/24
Just Rs so far on this threadis anyone getting II’s??
Stats? ApproximatelyPre II R. Submitted 7/12. This is so early it kinda destroys my confidence.
512, cGPA 3.85Stats? Approximately
same lolllScary I also submitted 7/12.
good luck all : ), no news is good newssame lolll
Anyone know if they look at duet?
For this question
4. Please briefly explain any low GPAs or poor grades.
Do I mention specific classes here. Or do I just say something to the effect of I was complacent and just wanted to pass my classes. It doesn't seem like they are asking for specifics.
Senior year I was very much in the mindset of just get through senior year pass your classes and move on. I wasn't worried about making A's. Once I had a goal in mind of going to MED school I was much more focused on excelling in my coursework.
Virtual via Zoomare interviews in person this year? or still virtual
Should I mention a B- I received in physics 🙁 ?
I did the requiredAre you guys putting all your science classes under the biology part, or are you just putting the basic ones to meet the pre-reqs? I am wondering if I should include genetics, cell bio, etc in this portion or just my intro bio courses.
Do you mind sharing your status?OOS R, submitted secondary on 8/12
Hi of course,Do you mind sharing your status?
Congrats! Any ties to VA?+1 II OOS! Complete 7/6, LM 75
literally none! LOLCongrats! Any ties to VA?
Does vcu not care about in state residency. I do not see any question on the supplement regarding proving VA residency
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.