2023-2024 Wayne State

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone on here taken the MCAT for a third time and received the A?
I’ve heard of people taking mcat 3rd time and being accepted. In MD school. So yes it’s possible. I don’t know if it’s was this school for sure but it has happened at MD schools.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The admissions tracker was updated today, and it still shows 100 interview invitations remaining.
1318 Invitations have already been sent out as well as 382 Admission offers 😳
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_2186.jpeg
 
Any suggestions for interview for OOS candidate? I know it's 1 faculty, 1 student, and MMI style
Hey there, I know where you're from because I've seen you on the same school threads I've been on lol

I'd just learn as much as you can about the school, the city of Detroit, and be able to talk about why you think you'd have a good experience there despite being from the South. And of course your own experiences in healthcare. I had a couple similar technical questions asked as on the school SDN page. The MMI style was very similar to MCG's interview. Good luck 🙂
 
Hey there, I know where you're from because I've seen you on the same school threads I've been on lol

I'd just learn as much as you can about the school, the city of Detroit, and be able to talk about why you think you'd have a good experience there despite being from the South. And of course your own experiences in healthcare. I had a couple similar technical questions asked as on the school SDN page. The MMI style was very similar to MCG's interview. Good luck 🙂
Haha hello! I recognize you too.
Awesome, thanks a lot for the advice! I appreciate it 🙂
 
+1! i know in previous years they’ve asked very specific questions (i.e. how does the covid vaccine work, what is a food desert, etc) would you say there were specific questions like this? how should i prep?
I'm not sure either I'm asking the same as well! Haven't interviewed yet. But I did see those questions on SDN and was curious if they're still asking those questions as well.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad