You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Western Michigan (Stryker)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Got a Phone II earlier this morning! OOS, was marked complete on 9/3. Congrats to everyone receiving As today 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Melonbello
New Member
Got the A call 30 minutes ago (Interviewed Oct 13)! Congratulations to everyone with the A
miserable_cowgal
Full Member
Waitlisted IS LM 70. Interviewed early October :/
D
deleted1174679
Stats?Got a Phone II earlier this morning! OOS, was marked complete on 9/3. Congrats to everyone receiving As today 🙂
LM 69 with unbalanced stats (decently low GPA, decently high MCAT), but with good writing and strong ECs (I hope)Stats?
Nope phone interview 9/12 haven't heard back but I think someone did hear back and now Im stressedAnyone who had a phone interview after 9/8 get a II yet?
There is a good amount of waitlist movement! Hold tight! A good portion of my class here attending WMed came off the waitlist!Does anyone know what the waitlist movement is like? Or if it usually leads to a rejection later on
D
deleted1174679
Anyone get any telephone interviews lately?
Nope, under review mid SeptemberAnyone get any telephone interviews lately?
I was just wondering the same....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same!Heard nothing, been under review since August.
D
deleted1174679
Last year's SDN showed they sent Pre-II rejections around this time. (first wave of it) .
Hexed
Full Member
And that they won’t send another batch of them until a week after thanksgiving! After that, it’s a rolling basis until the end of January.Forgot to mention this, but I got an email about 2 hours ago saying that 71% of phone interviews have gone out.
D
deleted1174679
Hopefully we will be selected the week after Thanksgiving for phone interview!!!!! 🙂
How soon after completing a phone II should I expect to hear back for either a virtual interview or an R? Or can it literally be anytime over the next 5 or 6 months?
zerobaseonetrash
Full Member
I got my II about 1 monthish after my phone interviewHow soon after completing a phone II should I expect to hear back for either a virtual interview or an R? Or can it literally be anytime over the next 5 or 6 months?
hotcheeto236
Full Member
Anyone who did a phone interview after 9/5 get a II?
It can be anytime during the cycle!! personally got my II more than 5 months after my phone II. This process can be so unpredictable and frustrating, but hang in there!How soon after completing a phone II should I expect to hear back for either a virtual interview or an R? Or can it literally be anytime over the next 5 or 6 months?
Any tips for people who did the phone II a few months ago and waiting for a virtual II decision? Did you send an update or anything, and if so, through portal or email? Thanks so much!It can be anytime during the cycle!! personally got my II more than 5 months after my phone II. This process can be so unpredictable and frustrating, but hang in there!
I did send an update letter! They definitely read them so consider sending 1 or 2 throughout the cycle! Just don't spam them with too many. Little goes a long way.Any tips for people who did the phone II a few months ago and waiting for a virtual II decision? Did you send an update or anything, and if so, through portal or email? Thanks so much!
Pre-PI R today. Good Luck Everyone!
Pre-PI R today. Good Luck Everyone!
I’m sorry 😢 if you don’t mind, when were you complete or under experience reviewPre-II today
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1Pre-PI R today. Good Luck Everyone!
D
deleted1174679
Got the R
Comeplete date?
Pre-phone interview R today. Under consideration for phone interview 8/30
9/6Comeplete date?
D
deleted1174679
Anyone out there who didn’t get any interview invites this cycle so far from anywhere
Anyone out there who didn’t get any interview invites this cycle so far from anywhere
Me 🥲 hang in there
burreanbito
Full Member
OOS II this morning! Phone interview a month ago with experience review complete end of July.
InNeedOfHope
Full Member
Did anyone with a secondary complete date of around 9/13 hear anything?
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
they sent out an email with an update that they will be sending out virtual IIs after Thanksgiving. They still plan to send out 300 more. Sounds like only 100 have gone out so far, assuming the total of 400 I saw in a previous email is still accurate. You got this 🙂Any insight/advice for me? I had a phone II the first week they were being conducted (8/18 for mine) and haven’t gotten a virtual II yet. I don’t have any IIs yet so this stings.
how early have people heard back about their decision post interview? I saw someone post 6 days after, so could I potentially hear back this week even tho its thanksgiving LOL
futuredochow
Full Member
how early have people heard back about their decision post interview? I saw someone post 6 days after, so could I potentially hear back this week even tho its thanksgiving LOL
They told us 11/29 for our 11/10 interview. They made it pretty clear decisions wouldn’t be coming out sooner than that
D
deleted1176037
I got an email that I would get a phone call invite after thanksgiving.
Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week
Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
You schedule it in your secondary portal. You will have a new tabI got an email that I would get a phone call invite after thanksgiving.
Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week
D
deleted1176037
You schedule it in your secondary portal. You will have a new tab
Can't find it
I got an email that I would get a phone call invite after thanksgiving.
Do they schedule it, as in for a specific time? Or will I be receiving a call anytime this week
Did you get an email that you would get a phone interview invite or just that more are being sent out? I already had a phone interview so I don’t get those specific emails. Maybe they just haven’t sent it to you yet if they sent that email only to you. Because yeah, you schedule it in the portal
Dr. Ruby 2023
Full Member
They also sent me an email that they will send out virtual interviews after thanksgiving, but not that I would specifically get one. I think we all get diff emails depending on the stage we are at.
Did you get an email that you would get a phone interview invite or just that more are being sent out? I already had a phone interview so I don’t get those specific emails. Maybe they just haven’t sent it to you yet if they sent that email only to you. Because yeah, you schedule it in the portal
They also sent me an email that they will send out virtual interviews after thanksgiving, but not that I would specifically get one. I think we all get diff emails depending on the stage we are at.
I also got this email