You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Chicago Med (Rosalind Franklin)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
goodvibesonly0928
New Member
i interviewed 2/11 and havent heard anythingThose who interviewed 2/4, did you guys hear anything yet? How we get a response soon!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
during my interview, they said they appreciate it post-interviewdoes anyone know if we can send interest letters if we are waitlisted i seen conflicting info
Do you mind sharing when you interviewed and when you got the A? Thank you!Just withdrew my acceptance here - best of luck to everyone interviewing and WL!
D
deleted1177773
Very impressive match list
Sure, interviewed 9/10 and accepted 10/15 🙂Do you mind sharing when you interviewed and when you got the A? Thank you!
For real 😮Very impressive match list
love the little package CMS sent out :’) quickly becoming my #1 choice
acceptmebro
New Member
check your guy's portals, I received an alternate list confirmation form. Interviewed 2/11
Same but interviewed 03/04. Do they tell us our AL ranks or positions?check your guy's portals, I received an alternate list confirmation form. Interviewed 2/11
Last edited:
Curious2001
Full Member
Interviewed 2/25, WL/AL today.... does anyone know if this school has good waitlist movement? This is my first waitlist and decision from any MD school and I don't know if I should be excited or how to manage my expectations... please let me know, thank you!! Good luck to everyone! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
goodvibesonly0928
New Member
+1 OOS AL interviewed 2/11
Yes and probably the latter.Did everyone's AL letter say they "have a strong likelihood to gain admission"?
Also, is the "revisit the AL beginning early 2025" a typo or meant to be for applicants who got waitlisted Fall 2024?
pulvinar123
Full Member
Right?! Consistently, too. They are doing something right lol.Very impressive match list
pulvinar123
Full Member
Other people have said that there is very good waitlist movement. I think that even though this school has very good matches, people are turned off by the fact that there is no central hospital. And it's much more expensive than in state tuition. That is just an assumption.Interviewed 2/25, WL/AL today.... does anyone know if this school has good waitlist movement? This is my first waitlist and decision from any MD school and I don't know if I should be excited or how to manage my expectations... please let me know, thank you!! Good luck to everyone! 🙂
Thanks!Yes and probably the latter.
hellafromthebay8
Full Member
Is there anyway to see your AL letter after maki by a decision? I was put on the AL in February (interviewed 1/7) but I skimmed the letter and just quickly responded to the AL question.
chirpyCHRPE
Full Member
Alternate as well. Manifesting some waitlist movement! I’m sure it’ll move a lot towards the end of April and early May.
Bluefuzzybunny675
New Member
+1 IS AL (interviewed 2/25)
Ritiri7959
Full Member
Is AL the same thing as WL for this school? Or are they two different things?
Same thingIs AL the same thing as WL for this school? Or are they two different things?
omg pleek so did everyone get wl-ed and there's no As atm bc the class is full or something or whattttt 😭😣 now im scared as someone who interviewed after these dates 🤡💔 (ik no one probably knows)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It shows up as one of the items on your checklist to be completedIs the portal the page that has the "application checklist"? Is there another section that has an alternate list confirmation form?
D
deleted1177773
There definitely is going to be waitlist movement because it seems like they do frequently review those applicants. I got waitlisted in December and got off the waitlist a week later. The class definitely wasn’t full back then so they most likely pulled me off the waitlist instead of maybe someone else.omg pleek so did everyone get wl-ed and there's no As atm bc the class is full or something or whattttt 😭😣 now im scared as someone who interviewed after these dates 🤡💔 (ik no one probably knows)
Congrats on getting off the AL! Could you tell us how many students are in the accepted students groupchat/groupme?There definitely is going to be waitlist movement because it seems like they do frequently review those applicants. I got waitlisted in December and got off the waitlist a week later. The class definitely wasn’t full back then so they most likely pulled me off the waitlist instead of maybe someone else.
Where are y'all seeing the match list?Right?! Consistently, too. They are doing something right lol.
D
deleted1177773
There’s like not a ton I don’t think that’s a good representation because there are students in there too like current students. I would guess there class is either close to full tho just by it being AprilCongrats on getting off the AL! Could you tell us how many students are in the accepted students groupchat/groupme?
D
deleted1206806
Hey! Any chance I can get a link to this group? I had no idea it existed until now!There’s like not a ton I don’t think that’s a good representation because there are students in there too like current students. I would guess there class is either close to full tho just by it being April
pulvinar123
Full Member
Hey! Any chance I can get a link to this group? I had no idea it existed until now!
GroupMe - Join the group for CMS(RFU) 2024-2025 🎉
Group chat for students who were accepted to Chicago Medical School
groupme.com
Pre II R
OOS CAPre II R
D
deleted1204523
Pre II R but they gave an email to schedule a meeting with someone from admissions. Does everyone who gets R'ed get this?
Assuming it’s an (OOS) R on the portal.
Did everyone's say "while you met the metric requirements for admissions" and option to schedule a meeting?
just_a_bagel
Full Member
3/25 Pre-II OOS R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does the cms.admissions email send a generic email back after sending thru an email? I sent an email to them but also got an error from my Gmail account. I don’t see it in my sent or drafts so I am not really sure if it ever went thru and I did not receive an email back yet
youmatter:)
Full Member
I have emailed them a few times but never got anything back, so I called the office, and they said that you are supposed to get an automated email. They were going to send in a ticket to fix it for me, but I never heard back :/ they did say they received my email, but i never got an error message. maybe double check the emailDoes the cms.admissions email send a generic email back after sending thru an email? I sent an email to them but also got an error from my Gmail account. I don’t see it in my sent or drafts so I am not really sure if it ever went thru and I did not receive an email back yet
Should I call in the morning to see if they received my email before emailing them again? I don’t want to seem annoying lol, but I wasn’t sure if they would be able to check thatI have emailed them a few times but never got anything back, so I called the office, and they said that you are supposed to get an automated email. They were going to send in a ticket to fix it for me, but I never heard back :/ they did say they received my email, but i never got an error message. maybe double check the email
youmatter:)
Full Member
Yea I would call. They were able to check and confirm that they received my email.Should I call in the morning to see if they received my email before emailing them again? I don’t want to seem annoying lol, but I wasn’t sure if they would be able to check that
life_in_a_nutshell
Full Member
does anyone know how's the WL movement for RFU?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 871
- Views
- 207K