Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
when was your interview ?I got an email of a portal update
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
when was your interview ?I got an email of a portal update
Initial decisions or decisions for AL people?Just got an email from admissions, the next round of decisions will be made in early May.
Likely initial decisions. I haven't gotten the email and im on the alternate listInitial decisions or decisions for AL people?
No idea. Just emailed asking when the next round would be released and that's what they saidInitial decisions or decisions for AL people?
Oh i thought it was a general email lol. thanksNo idea. Just emailed asking when the next round would be released and that's what they said
Their next round of decisions is the first week of mayWhat is the usual post interview response wait time? Thanks
2/27when was your interview ?
+1, OOS!My buddy just got off the WL!!!!!!!!!!
congrats! when did u interview and WL?+1, OOS!
inteviewed 3/5 and WL 4/9congrats! when did u interview and WL?
Congrats! When did you interview?
YesAre the waitlist and the AL the same thing?
Did anyone else get a notification that their application was withdrawn after being on the AL?
Yes but they haven't emailed back. Really strange, email just said "This is a notification informing you that your application has been withdrawn for the Allopathic Medicine program at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science (RFU).". But I still see that I'm on the AL list in AMCAs portal.That seems rlly weird. Have u emailed to see what they say?
I got an email to check my portalFor people who got in off of the WL, did you get an acceptance email? When I got WL'ed, I got no notice and had to check the portal. Just wondering whether I have to manually check the portal every day or just keep an eye out for an email.
The only remaining date is 4/23are there any more interview dates or is it just pulling off from the waitlist now?
Email or portal update? It’s my last school I’m waiting for and I just want to finish my excel sheet lmaoFinally got the pre-ii R
Email or portal update? It’s my last school I’m waiting for and I just want to finish my excel sheet lmao
Got an email to check the portal for a “status update”
They finished their interviews, yes. They posted notes to everyone's profiles that did not receive interviews. So you can safely assume that you got the R here.Has anyone else not heard anything back yet? Submitted early July but no update since nor any rejection. Do they ghost people? I just really want to finish my excel sheet lmao
Weird, my portal doesn’t mention that. Oh well. I’ll just mark my sheet haha.They finished their interviews, yes. They posted notes to everyone's profiles that did not receive interviews. So you can safely assume that you got the R here.
What does that even mean lol 😭Weird, my portal doesn’t mention that. Oh well. I’ll just mark my sheet haha.
Edit: I called to confirm and they said the interview season was “over for now” but they may send out additional info later? I just told them to withdrawal me because that’s confusing haha.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.