You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II R LM ~80 complete 8/14 hold around 10/19
I'm still on hold and was complete like mid-July (can't remember when I was put on hold, but I was one of the earlier people to be on hold). Anyone in the same boat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
VINILOVER123
Full Member
This is scary, one of my top school might reject me real 😱soon
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
I'm still on hold and was complete like mid-July (can't remember when I was put on hold, but I was one of the earlier people to be on hold). Anyone in the same boat?
+ 1
Dang I guess we are next on the slaughter block lmao
Anyone else firmly in the mediocre camp?
We dodging these Rs but no one interested in interviewing us
We dodging these Rs but no one interested in interviewing us
systematicX
Full Member
My time finally came.
Pre-II R 😢 This one hurts a lot!
Pre-II R 😢 This one hurts a lot!
Also curious if these all were sent at the exact same time or if they are staggered throughout the morning and it truly is only a matter of time. For their completion dates from what I have seen on admit.org its truly all over the place, including when people are put on hold.All these Pre-ii Rs got me shaking like a lamb before slaughter. What is yall's completion date if you don't mind me asking please?
08/21All these Pre-ii Rs got me shaking like a lamb before slaughter. What is yall's completion date if you don't mind me asking please?
^Pre-II R LM ~80 complete 8/14 hold around 10/19
I'm also wondering this, like am I safe for today or is it still comingAlso curious if these all were sent at the exact same time or if they are staggered throughout the morning and it truly is only a matter of time. For their completion dates from what I have seen on admit.org its truly all over the place, including when people are put on hold.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hopefuldoc7381
Full Member
praying I make it through this R wave, complete 8/4, hold 8/19, just submitted update letter last week. really hopeful for this school!!I'm also wondering this, like am I safe for today or is it still coming
Hoping for you!! I submitted my secondary 7/16 and was put on hold shortly after (didn't know hold was a thing and it was early so I wasn't checking the portal regularly)... Mayo also skipped me over for some waves just to reject me yesterday... truly never know what is gonna happen despite our neurotic attempts to figure it out lol.praying I make it through this R wave, complete 8/4, hold 8/19, just submitted update letter last week. really hopeful for this school!!
scientisticy5325
Full Member
yes!! its always good to hear this. we often try to make sense of this process even tho its a crap shot for the most part.Hoping for you!! I submitted my secondary 7/16 and was put on hold shortly after (didn't know hold was a thing and it was early so I wasn't checking the portal regularly)... Mayo also skipped me over for some waves just to reject me yesterday... truly never know what is gonna happen despite our neurotic attempts to figure it out lol.
landhuman1234
Full Member
Still nothing for me no hold or R or II
+1Still nothing for me no hold or R or II
they have to process a TON of applications. all we know is our application continues to be on hold for II or R. it could be that they haven't re-reviewed it yet, or maybe they have and still didn't make a decision.+1 what are we thinking this means? Submitted 8/24
blackcrow0317
New Member
OOS acceptance this morning. Interviewed 10/18!
I did notcongrats!! did you send an update letter by any chance?
gudeggtama
Full Member
for those of you that already interviewed, did you guys send a thank you letter to your interviewer? i have no idea how i'd get their emails lmao
you send to the medadmit email not their personal email. They will forward your notefor those of you that already interviewed, did you guys send a thank you letter to your interviewer? i have no idea how i'd get their emails lmao
Gracious GW, lift me from the depths of the sunken place that we call the pre-II hold, and deliver me to the promised land of an II. I am ready to embrace this journey, to become your chosen one.
thatmeespresso
Full Member
so realGracious GW, lift me from the depths of the sunken place that we call the pre-II hold, and deliver me to the promised land of an II. I am ready to embrace this journey, to become your chosen one.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
praying I make it through this R wave, complete 8/4, hold 8/19, just submitted update letter last week. really hopeful for this school!!
Does GW appreciate pre-II update letters? Wondering if now is the time to send one in...
queen-of-hearts
New Member
Yeah - they doDoes GW appreciate pre-II update letters? Wondering if now is the time to send one in...
forumskeptic
Full Member
Can any of the current students (or recently admitted people, if you know already) comment on financial aid here?
D
deleted1193887
immediate R last week 👍 oh well
landhuman1234
Full Member
+1 OOS hold, LM ~72 (cGPA) -74 (BCPM GPA)
Will the Tuesday Massacre repeat itself for the 3rd week in a row?! Stay tuned tomorrow to find out!
drdoodlebob
Full Member
Perhaps the GW Tuesday Massacres will make the history books one dayWill the Tuesday Massacre repeat itself for the 3rd week in a row?! Stay tuned tomorrow to find out!
adresearchgal
Full Member
:/ been on hold forever
What do you mean by immediate ? Did the send R right after secondary ?immediate R last week 👍 oh well
pre-II hold. complete 8/13
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
frigophobiashift
Full Member
Pre-II Hold, complete 9/03
Soooo anyone know what those hold stats are again??
Soooo anyone know what those hold stats are again??
MrGrassHopper
New Member
For those offered admittance, is signing the admittance packet a commitment to GW? Other schools have separate options for seat reservations and formal acceptances and I do not want to make any commitments to schools yet. The packet does not make it very clear, but reads as a contract you sign to accept their Notice of Acceptance. I am probably overthinking it.
I would honestly just email the admissions office just to get a 100% sure answer
MrGrassHopper
New Member
I did a few days ago and still waiting on a response.I would honestly just email the admissions office just to get a 100% sure answer