You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 George Washington
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I would count on it moving.Does this mean the waitlist is likely to move?
Is it probably too late to send this school an update?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think soIs it probably too late to send this school an update?
futured0ct0rr
Full Member
R off pre-II hold 11/22
OOS R after hold in early November 🙁
OOS R
just sent them update letter today and now I’m panicking
R 11/22. Is it normal to go straight from complete to rejection? I saw a lot of holds --> R, but not complete to R. I was complete late August/Early Sept. Also I got the R a day after I emailed asking for a status update, not sure if that has anything to do with it :/
Are the R's via email or portal update?R 11/22. Is it normal to go straight from complete to rejection? I saw a lot of holds --> R, but not complete to R. I was complete late August/Early Sept. Also I got the R a day after I emailed asking for a status update, not sure if that has anything to do with it :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS R after hold early this month. My CARS was <123, so I am pretty sure that was the nail in the coffin for me. Onwards we go!
Are the R's via email or portal update?
Pretty sure it is. Not everyone goes on hold and it's not like they only interview people on complete.R 11/22. Is it normal to go straight from complete to rejection? I saw a lot of holds --> R, but not complete to R. I was complete late August/Early Sept. Also I got the R a day after I emailed asking for a status update, not sure if that has anything to do with it :/
Anyone here complete in July who still has not received the R?
ribonucleoprotein
Full Member
Anyone here complete in July who still has not received the R?
me i’m on hold
hopefuldoc7381
Full Member
I was complete 8/4, on hold 8/19 and still haven't received the R. submitted an update a month ago exactly. manifesting a II soon
Chunky-Monkey
Full Member
When I interviewed my interviewer told me to just send it to the admissions committee and they would pass it on. So I would just send it to the email address from your IIDoes anyone know how we can send thank you notes after interviewing? My interviewer didn't give me a chance to ask her any questions at the end so I never got her email and she's not on the school's faculty directory :/
dococt25
Full Member
Did they send you an email?OOS R after a hold sometime last week. Completed 9/14
+1 OOS pre-II hold (just checked portal today), complete 9/13
Last edited:
thank you!When I interviewed my interviewer told me to just send it to the admissions committee and they would pass it on. So I would just send it to the email address from your II
thatmeespresso
Full Member
Does anyone know when last cycle pre-II hold people started reporting getting II's?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
the earliest I saw was like October based on last years thread, but I know of none this year. TBH, while it does happen, the sheer number of people on pre-II holds will cause the percentage to be very low I would imagine.Does anyone know when last cycle pre-II hold people started reporting getting II's?
on cycletrack they continued sending II through the end of january, so they arent done. "most" is subjective I suppose but i'd wager they have a good chunk left.Has GW sent out most of its II?
BlackForester
Full Member
Still on Hold - Complete July 1[emoji[emoji2390][emoji[emoji2390]391]9[emoji[emoji2390]391]]
glasshand114
Full Member
Does anyone know if/when there will be a second look tour? I am OOS and don’t want to fly in for the January visit if there will be a diff one for accepted students later
lavender_orchid
New Member
+1 OOS Alternate list just now :/ interviewed week of 11/18
Last edited:
ravioliravioli
Full Member
Same. Interviewed mid/late November. Officially 3/3 II->WL+1 OOS Alternate list just now :/
MsLeafpool
Full Member
+1 OOS alternate pool, interviewed week of 11/17 ❤️🩹
lavender_orchid
New Member
ugh I'm sorry 🙁 just have to hope for WL movement!!Same. Interviewed mid/late November. Officially 3/3 II->WL
The chosen one 🙏Just checked the portal and found an II! I was on hold since July or August. Submitted mid july
are II updates also only through the portal like holds are?
I never received an email for my hold though I did receive one for my II. However I just happened to check the portal between the portal update and the ii email coming in so I found out through the portal. Ended up getting the email a couple hours afterwards.are II updates also only through the portal like holds are?
BlackForester
Full Member
I never received an email for my hold though I did receive one for my II. However I just happened to check the portal between the portal update and the ii email coming in so I found out through the portal. Ended up getting the email a couple hours afterwards.
did u send any update letters?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did u send any update letters?
Yes in August.
Cat_named_Book
Full Member
I was on hold since August and just got an interview invite! Woohoo!
hittheroad
Full Member
did you send any updatesI was on hold since August and just got an interview invite! Woohoo!
thatmeespresso
Full Member
would you mind sharing your complete date?I was on hold since August and just got an interview invite! Woohoo!
Cat_named_Book
Full Member
Yes, I sent one mid Octoberdid you send any updates