2024-2025 SUNY Downstate (Brooklyn)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
update: they marked my application complete after I emailed them to explain my situation.

received "Hold" for LOR needed from science course professor today, even though I am older non-trad and their website says otherwise.
 
Last edited:
Anyone have this type of turnaround? It was kinda crazy - like when did they even have time to read my secondary?
No but I think they read quickly. My app was complete on 8/10 and I received an II on 8/22 when I'm sure they got many July applications. I'm assuming they pre-read primaries.
 
Does anyone know if the school reviews applications in order? I was marked as complete 08/1 but my committee letter wasn't sent until 8/16 - not sure if me sending too many LORs over their max means my app isn't just going to be read...
 
I submitted everything and marked complete on 7/28 but did not hear anything. Pre-II R?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
SUNY downstate should stop sending out open house invitation. I am getting heart attack every time I get emails
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad