You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
what time did you get the email today? congrats!+1 IS II, SoCal no regional ties 😳
+1 IS II, SoCal no regional ties 😳
congrats!! do you know when the latest interview date you can schedule?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
11:30AM PST!what time did you get the email today? congrats!
Sorry, I didn't consider looking at anything except the earliest availables. I believe March 7th and March 10th were on the calendar.congrats!! do you know when the latest interview date you can schedule?
hifromvenus
Full Member
+ 1 IS interview (from SoCal), 0 ties to the area
D
deleted1193601
pleeeease let me get an interview here <3 praying to the SDN gods
clutchbro26
New Member
+1 IS II. Heavy NorCal/Central Valley ties!
UC Davis....I am once again....asking for an II <3 (congrats to everyone getting IIs rn!!)
EXACTLY THIS thank you for making it!
kettlecorn_
Full Member
+1 IS A just now. Interviewed 2/7
neymarpluto
M1
+1 accepted yesterday same interview day!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Not yet. I'm assuming we will prolly hear back next week.Anyone from the 2/10 interview hear anything?
+ 1 IS II!!!!! at 9:30 AM PST
+ 1 IS II!!!!! at 9:30 AM PST
when were you complete?
meowkat1011
Full Member
Does anyone know if IIs have been going out still or if there’s a pattern to how often or when they go out? Also have they been sending pre II Rs?
The OTC
Full Member
there was just a II out on Friday so yes?Does anyone know if IIs have been going out still or if there’s a pattern to how often or when they go out? Also have they been sending pre II Rs?
Ziriyab
Full Member
What dates are available?Just got an II, isn't it a bit late. Am I interviewing for a waitlist spot?
NeverGiveUp199
Full Member
Congrats! No matter how you feel, have confidence going in because you have some sort of chance. That’s something you can’t have without an interview. Good luck you’ll do great!Just got an II, isn't it a bit late. Am I interviewing for a waitlist spot?
CharismaticTypist
Full Member
Got an II around 1:30pm PT today. Will be declining, but hopefully this is good news for people still waiting!
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
+1 II March 5th.
well this is odd... I hadn't heard a peep from them since submitting my secondary. Thought it was a wash up until this point. Never even posted on here. I used to live near Davis. Regular MD program. Not sure if I'll accept or not.
well this is odd... I hadn't heard a peep from them since submitting my secondary. Thought it was a wash up until this point. Never even posted on here. I used to live near Davis. Regular MD program. Not sure if I'll accept or not.
Any 1 from the 2/10 interview hear this week?The wait is killing me I hope they come out today
Or today
Any 1 from the 2/10 interview hear this week?
I wish. Hopefully today!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Post II R just now as well. Interviewed 2/10 🙁
I received a rejection email from them a few cycles ago, they should deff inform you.Heard a rumor that sometimes UC Davis does not inform you of a rejection, they just internally reject you. I don't think this is true, but can anyone confirm/deny? Filled out a secondary but have not heard back about an interview yet.
Erle N. Meyer
New Member
thanks. Best of luck to you!!!I received a rejection email from them a few cycles ago, they should deff inform you.
thepremedprincess
New Member
CONGRATULATIONS FUTURE CLASSMATE <3IS A TODAY!! SO HAPPY!! This was my only MD II and I’m so so so so happy that it’s turned to an acceptance.
thepremedprincess
New Member
IS A YESTERDAYYYY! best of luck to everyone -- you WILL be physicians!
Tardis2025
Full Member
yeah their website says they send interview invites throughout AprilDo you al think they are still sending out interviews
eggplant05
Full Member
Submitted secondary in July and haven’t heard a peep… do yall think it’s worth to hold out hope for an II
D
deleted1193601
they interview late into the cycleSubmitted secondary in July and haven’t heard a peep… do yall think it’s worth to hold out hope for an II
Received II today! Submitted secondary 9/19
tardigrademedstudent
New Member
For those who have interviewed, were there any acting out scenarios?
Thank you!
Thank you!
Nope. There were some traditional Qs, some scenarios, and one meet with dean.For those who have interviewed, were there any acting out scenarios?
Thank you!
D
deleted1193601
What was the dean session like? not asking for specific Q's obviously but was were the vibes?
Personally had negative vibes and that she didn’t seem to care or even that she wanted to be interviewing people in the first place. Maybe that was intentional though.What was the dean session like? not asking for specific Q's obviously but was were the vibes?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I had Dr. Henderson and he was chill. Really wanted to know about me and my upbringingWhat was the dean session like? not asking for specific Q's obviously but was were the vibes?
iluvthaiicetea
New Member
Did you email them your update letter and did they accept it?I got an email in Jan when I tried to send an update letter that they are still reviewing my application. Just hoping to get an II
purpleyurble
Full Member
He was really nice. Enjoyed my conversation with him.I had Dr. Henderson and he was chill. Really wanted to know about me and my upbringing
purple3081
Full Member
I had him too!! Such a chill guyI had Dr. Henderson and he was chill. Really wanted to know about me and my upbringing