You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 UC Davis
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
h0n3ymustard
New Member
For those who interviewed 1/10, do you think we will hear back by the end of this week?
IS II today!
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
congrats! would you mind me asking when you were complete?IS II today (no ties to Norcal)!
When were you complete?IS II today (no ties to Norcal)!
Complete late July!
Yay! Do you know what interview dates are still available?Complete late July!
Just one date available next week.
saltwatertaffy2
Full Member
Sorry if this was asked before, but until when are interviews generally held at UCD?
they send out invites through the end of march (i’ve emailed them about it last year)Sorry if this was asked before, but until when are interviews generally held at UCD?
saltwatertaffy2
Full Member
great, thank you!they send out invites through the end of march (i’ve emailed them about it last year)
chickennuggets43
Full Member
I'm getting really nervous for interview results...
h0n3ymustard
New Member
I'm getting really nervous for interview results...
Me too…when did you interview?
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Me too…when did you interview?
I interviewed 1/10/25. Hoping for good results for the both of us!!
Congrats! When were you complete?I just got an interview invite right now!!
Does anyone know how strict they’re on retouching the photo they asked for? I had my photo done professionally and they most definitely touched it up but I can’t undo it. I know it says it’s not allowed but has anyone had a problem?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chickennuggets43
Full Member
same i think i bombed some of the questions
I get you... some of them tripped me up really bad. 😢
I did well on my interview and I got WL 💀 who knows how their post interview grading system works. I hope yall get in, maybe we’ll be classmates!
I'm still hoping for an interview 🙁
I know right, I’m from the area near UCD and really want to go hereI'm still hoping for an interview 🙁
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Yesss!! Hoping for good news for all of us 🙏I did well on my interview and I got WL 💀 who knows how their post interview grading system works. I hope yall get in, maybe we’ll be classmates!
Complete 7/4 and interviewed 9/6, the first day.When were you complete and when did you interview?
h0n3ymustard
New Member
IS A TODAY!! SO HAPPY!! This was my only MD II and I’m so so so so happy that it’s turned to an acceptance.
Congratulations future classmate!! 🙂IS A TODAY!! SO HAPPY!! This was my only MD II and I’m so so so so happy that it’s turned to an acceptance.
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Congrats!!!IS A TODAY!! SO HAPPY!! This was my only MD II and I’m so so so so happy that it’s turned to an acceptance.
premedwhoopss
Full Member
congrats!! when was your interview?IS A TODAY!! SO HAPPY!! This was my only MD II and I’m so so so so happy that it’s turned to an acceptance.
h0n3ymustard
New Member
congrats!! when was your interview?
Thank you! And it was on 1/10!
premedwhoopss
Full Member
oh darn I was also 1/10 🙁 do we know if they send out all the acceptances for interview dates all at once?Thank you! And it was on 1/10!
chickennuggets43
Full Member
Waitlisted a few minutes ago!
Erle N. Meyer
New Member
Still waiting to hear ... IS with strong ties to NorCal. Does anyone know if there is a specific day of the month they reach out on regarding interviews?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thegranddoc
Full Member
IS Pre-II R, no ties to NorCal tho. Best of luck guys!
Erle N. Meyer
New Member
End of August/Early September
_overunder_
Full Member
Acceptance call this morning, interviewed end of Jan!! So excited.
Waitlist. Hoping for the best come May it seems.
Congrats to the other As 🙂
Congrats to the other As 🙂
Waitlist is a rough place to be, just more waiting. May will be our time.
Acceptance call this morning, interviewed end of Jan!! So excited.
What day in Jan??
anyone still hoping for a II?
yup, complete late Aug and hoping there’s still IIs to go out [emoji1696]
me, submitted when i randomly got the secondary late sept so holding out hope!!anyone still hoping for a II?
Anyone who interviewed on jan twenty seven hear back yet??
NeverGiveUp199
Full Member
Does anyone think we still have a shot of getting an interview invite? Haven’t heard anything back. Definitely super nervous like most of us since March is approaching. Best of luck to those still waiting & congrats to those accepted!
Does anyone think we still have a shot of getting an interview invite? Haven’t heard anything back. Definitely super nervous like most of us since March is approaching. Best of luck to those still waiting & congrats to those accepted!
Davis tends to be on the slower end. They interview up to March. One of my friends whos in the program now interviewed early March so there is still hope!
Aznmario
New Member
Nothing over here. Hopefully soon.Anyone who interviewed on jan twenty seven hear back yet??
IS A just now!!! With an LM of 60 too I am SHOOK🫠
Interviewed on 1/27
Interviewed on 1/27
Last edited:
Congrats dude! When did you interview??IS A just now!!! With an LM of 60 too I am SHOOK🫠
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A just now!!! With an LM of [emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]] too I am SHOOK🫠
Interviewed on [emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]/[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]]]][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]][emoji[emoji638][emoji639][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji640]][emoji[emoji6[emoji640][emoji638]][emoji640][emoji6[emoji640][emoji637]]]]]]]
Congrats!!! I interviewed that day as well, im so nervoussssss
Waitlisted 🙁 congrats all who got As!!
Erle N. Meyer
New Member
Heard a rumor that sometimes UC Davis does not inform you of a rejection, they just internally reject you. I don't think this is true, but can anyone confirm/deny? Filled out a secondary but have not heard back about an interview yet.
D
deleted1193601
i have a close friend who currently goes to davis and she didnt interview until APRIL!! there is still hope yall, i'm rlly praying as an alum lol the wait sucksDavis tends to be on the slower end. They interview up to March. One of my friends whos in the program now interviewed early March so there is still hope!