2024-2025 UC Riverside

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
interviewing tomorrow here! UCR is my top school. any tips/advice for the interview? I grew up in LA, but never really lived in the IE. feeling kinda nervous
good luck! Just take today to really practice MMI questions and use the time before every question to really map out your answer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted to send a second update letter, but in their FAQ it says only one is permitted.

I still have the option to upload one so I'm wondering whether I should do this OR update the update letter (edit on the portal) OR just leave it alone.

Any advice?! Thank you!
 
I hope we get some more decisions soon.. looks like they have been releasing decisions on the monday or tuesday of the 3rd week of each month. This week is technically the 3rd week but barely so I wonder when they'll do the next batch this week or next
 
I hope we get some more decisions soon.. looks like they have been releasing decisions on the monday or tuesday of the 3rd week of each month. This week is technically the 3rd week but barely so I wonder when they'll do the next batch this week or next
last cycle’s threads looked like 23rd/29th for feb and silence in march :,(
 
For those who are considering the PRIME Program and applied to it along with the secondary application, did you attend the PRIME Mixer (in person event) last November? If not, have you received anything regarding virtual events about PRIME? I heard that they were going to send an update in January but it’s already February and I haven’t seen anything in my email. [emoji20]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ugh praying for an II here if they're not done yet :'( as a CA resident who's received no CA love this process sucks lol
I have a feeling we might hear of interviews/decisions the next 2 days or on the 24th/25th. Bc I think last wave they did interview invites first on Thur/Fri and then acceptances/rejections the following Mon/Tue.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
did anyone else get another “under consideration” email today? i got one in january and now another one and im trying so hard to keep expectations low but its so hard lmao
 
did anyone else get another “under consideration” email today? i got one in january and now another one and im trying so hard to keep expectations low but its so hard lmao
I got the January one, but did not get the one you just got now. Maybe that's a good sign!
 
did anyone else get another “under consideration” email today? i got one in january and now another one and im trying so hard to keep expectations low but its so hard lmao
I haven't received anything like that. Damn, that feeling when you're not being considered. 😔
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad