medmintchip
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not!For those who received an “under consideration” update, are you also a PRIME program applicant?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I am not!For those who received an “under consideration” update, are you also a PRIME program applicant?
I am a prime applicant, and I didn’t get one. Did you?
I am a PRIME applicant and got one this morning! IS but not from IEFor those who received an “under consideration” update, are you also a PRIME program applicant?
I don’t have an II from them though! So I think you’re good! Good luckDamn, I guess I’m the odd one out. Hope I’m not cooked :/ I interviewed with Prime but most of us who did also got the email
I got one pre-II. not sure if its all pre-II thoughAre all of these "under consideration" emails being sent to people pre-II?
are you a UCR undergrad?Are there any accepted student group chats or pages yet?
Nah, I'm talking bout being accepted for med school.are you a UCR undergrad?
No, I meant like did you go to UCR for undergrad?Nah, I'm talking bout being accepted for med school.
lol i recognize u from some of the ucr discords+1 email! Was so sad I didn't get one yesterday so glad to get it today. Do we think they're just sending it to everyone though/does it mean anything?
Nah i didnt.No, I meant like did you go to UCR for undergrad?
it's not a hold, i think they're just sending a courteous communication out now that it's the new year to indicate they're still doing interviews. they explicitly tell you if you're on holdYes, I don’t believe any of us have had interviews. Basically is a pre-II hold
But it’s weird that some of us didn’t get it… they forgot about meit's not a hold, i think they're just sending a courteous communication out now that it's the new year to indicate they're still doing interviews. they explicitly tell you if you're on hold
it's not weird, this is unfortunately just the way the cycle works - some people get communication at one time while others get it later. they're likely just working their way through notifying everyoneBut it’s weird that some of us didn’t get it… they forgot about me
I have to disagree. Every other CR or generic update I’ve gotten has been sent to everyone at the same time. It makes sense that for status updates that are preceded by a manual review of the applicant, there might be staggering of communication. But if someone is taking the time to go through ALL of the thousands of pre-II applicants and manually check a box to send what should be an automated email, that’s weird. Unless we think the timing of these CR emails have something to do with applicants being grouped into certain categories, there is no reason why it should take them time to “work through” sending CR emails.it's not weird, this is unfortunately just the way the cycle works - some people get communication at one time while others get it later. they're likely just working their way through notifying everyone
has anyone who has interviewed but waiting for a decision received this email?I have to disagree. Every other CR or generic update I’ve gotten has been sent to everyone at the same time. It makes sense that for status updates that are preceded by a manual review of the applicant, there might be staggering of communication. But if someone is taking the time to go through ALL of the thousands of pre-II applicants and manually check a box to send what should be an automated email, that’s weird. Unless we think the timing of these CR emails have something to do with applicants being grouped into certain categories, there is no reason why it should take them time to “work through” sending CR emails.
to each their own, i guess what i'm trying to say is to try not to read into it too much - it will just cause you unnecessary anxiety. i know it's much easier said than done though. we're all amazing applicants and deserve to be doctors, and everything will work out eventually <3I have to disagree. Every other CR or generic update I’ve gotten has been sent to everyone at the same time. It makes sense that for status updates that are preceded by a manual review of the applicant, there might be staggering of communication. But if someone is taking the time to go through ALL of the thousands of pre-II applicants and manually check a box to send what should be an automated email, that’s weird. Unless we think the timing of these CR emails have something to do with applicants being grouped into certain categories, there is no reason why it should take them time to “work through” sending CR emails.
i interviewed but i didn’t receive the emailI’m wondering the same thing. I interviewed and didn’t get one. Did you interview and get one?
wondering the same thing 😔If I interviewed back in Nov and haven’t heard anything am I cooked??
Bro I interviewed in October and haven't heard a singular thing LOLIf I interviewed back in Nov and haven’t heard anything am I cooked??
Nah just an email saying they haven't forgotten about us lol.Are they still sending invitations ?
What was your LM?If I interviewed back in Nov and haven’t heard anything am I cooked??
What is an LM?What was your LM?
JINX!I got the "haven't forgotten about you" email today like rn. thought it was an R at first lol
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.