soscared123
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed 11/19 and still nothing🙁Me too 🙁 when did you interview? I had mine on 12/03
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I interviewed 11/19 and still nothing🙁Me too 🙁 when did you interview? I had mine on 12/03
Well this waitlist just turned into +1 A OOS!+1 OOS Waitlist, Interviewed 11/21
literally same lol i was like wth 😭 So happy though! Got waitlist same day as you. Congrats to you!Well this waitlist just turned into +1 A OOS!
I’m just gonna hold on to hope that they didn’t finish whatever pile they went through today. Crashing outI haven’t heard anything. I’ve seen on past threads that after today they just send WLs/Rs. Are we basically screwed then?
Hopefully this is not the case. I'm hoping they were finishing up decisions for November interviews and will move from there.I haven’t heard anything. I’ve seen on past threads that after today they just send WLs/Rs. Are we basically screwed then?
Hopefully this is not the case. I'm hoping they were finishing up decisions for November interviews and will move from there.
The person above was a December interviewHopefully this is not the case. I'm hoping they were finishing up decisions for November interviews and will move from there.
The current students are compiling a FAQ/guide over this weekend which is why the GroupMe has not been released yet. But, look for an email from admissions on Monday 1/26 with the GroupMe link!Also, if there is an accepted students GC, could someone please share the link with me, that would definitely be very helpful in staying updated. Thanks!
I was placed on the waitlist this past Tuesday. Based on the previous posts, it appears that a small group of applicants was accepted from the list this Friday. Should I still be hopeful or I am cooked? Any insight will be very helpful. EVMS is my dream school.The current students are compiling a FAQ/guide over this weekend which is why the GroupMe has not been released yet. But, look for an email from admissions on Monday 1/26 with the GroupMe link!
Regarding your other questions, financial aid at EVMS the last two years was done through a common portal. However with the merger with ODU, it could be different for this incoming class. Broadly speaking, historically, financial aid consists of scholarships.
From SDN/cycle/admit EVMS does not appear to send acceptances again until May. Do you know if there are still acceptances that will be sent before May ?The current students are compiling a FAQ/guide over this weekend which is why the GroupMe has not been released yet. But, look for an email from admissions on Monday 1/26 with the GroupMe link!
Regarding your other questions, financial aid at EVMS the last two years was done through a common portal. However with the merger with ODU, it could be different for this incoming class. Broadly speaking, historically, financial aid consists of scholarships.
I was placed on the waitlist this past Tuesday. Based on the previous posts, it appears that a small group of applicants was accepted from the list this Friday. Should I still be hopeful or I am cooked? Any insight will be very helpful. EVMS is my dream school.
We sadly can not answer that in any offical capacity. As someone stated above, SDN is not fully representative of the whole application cycle. Hopefully others who lurk SDN will be kind and post their own cycle updates for applicants of this cycle and future ones; but keep in mind every cycle is different.From SDN/cycle/admit EVMS does not appear to send acceptances again until May. Do you know if there are still acceptances that will be sent before May ?
I would assume so, as people are still interviewing and have been told 4-6 weeks for decisions (as well as seeing March As on the 2024-2025 cycletrack). Will they pull from the WL before May? Nobody on here truly knows.From SDN/cycle/admit EVMS does not appear to send acceptances again until May. Do you know if there are still acceptances that will be sent before May ?
Based on available data it seems the remainder of us will be waitlisted at some point this week. However, as others have said every cycle is different and there are tons of people who don’t self report their decisions so who knows where we will end up.For the remainder of applicants who interviewed in December can we expect decisions to be sent out this week if they are keeping with the 4-6 week timeline?
IS WL just now
+1 OOS WL
is wl
When did you guys interview?OOS WL
I interviewed 12/10When did you guys interview?
12/10When did you guys interview?
12/17When did you guys interview?
12/10, heres to hoping that 3 day later WL -> A can happen again LMAOWhen did you guys interview?
12/10, heres to hoping that 3 day later WL -> A can happen again LMAO
Mine took like 2 months, but I think that was bc of the holidays. Iirc they mentioned 4-6 weeks.I interviewed on 1/28, they never told me when to expect a decision. How long does it typically take?
I interviewed around then and am fully expecting to have to wait till March. Hopefully they'll surprise usI interviewed on 1/28, they never told me when to expect a decision. How long does it typically take?
oof really? i heard it takes awhile and lots of ppl get WL'd but there's also a lot of WL movement tooI interviewed around then and am fully expecting to have to wait till March. Hopefully they'll surprise us
can anyone attest to this? did it actually take 4-6 weeks for people or most likely 2 monthsMine took like 2 months, but I think that was bc of the holidays. Iirc they mentioned 4-6 weeks.
Can I ask when u interviewed?+1 OOS II
I haven’t yet. Just received the invitationCan I ask when u interviewed?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.