-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 East Virginia (EVMS)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
soscared123
Full Member
any tips or thoughts on the interview?
submit date?OOS II just now
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
EVMS does ultimately send rejection emails, but their cycle runs later than most for some reason, JAN-march interviews invites are not out of the question.complete 8/4, radio silence… anyone on/around this date hear back? is this an R? evms PLSS
soscared123
Full Member
submitted 7/19submit date?
ninstonbiller
Full Member
Hmm interviewed 9/3 and this would’ve been 6 weeks now I really thought I would hear something today
treasurehound44
Full Member
for update letters/letters of interest, do we email the main admissions email with a pdf copy?
MaxDakota
Full Member
Yesfor update letters/letters of interest, do we email the main admissions email with a pdf copy?
treasurehound44
Full Member
at least with some of the past years, i saw some people getting off as early as decemberwhen does waitlist movement start for EVMS, is it after March, or can we expect anything earlier?
livelaughlove3
Full Member
OOS II around 12:30 today. Submitted secondary 8/6.
soscared123
Full Member
did anyone have an emergency med physician as interviewer? he was so nice and i need to send emails but i’m blanking on the name🥺
you can call admissions and ask for their namesdid anyone have an emergency med physician as interviewer? he was so nice and i need to send emails but i’m blanking on the name🥺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soscared123
Full Member
THANK YOUyou can call admissions and ask for their names
ninstonbiller
Full Member
Do you guys think this is the only wave today or are we all getting the waitlist🫤
Prob WLDo you guys think this is the only wave today or are we all getting the waitlist🫤
ninstonbiller
Full Member
This is like week 7 post interview do u guys think it would be inappropriate for me to call for an update I just feel like they skipped me even though im sure they didn’t
OOS A!!! I interviewed 10/3 and thought I bombed it LMAOOOO
ninstonbiller
Full Member
Was this just now or earlier? Congratulation!!!OOS A!!! I interviewed 10/3 and thought I bombed it LMAOOOO
It was earlier. I received the email at 8:50 am.Was this just now or earlier? Congratulation!!!
cabbagesoup
New Member
OOS A, interviewed 10/22!
ninstonbiller
Full Member
Anybody else interview October 3 and not heard back?
ninstonbiller
Full Member
Is wl
pelbelmelsel
Full Member
IS waitlist 🙁(
pelbelmelsel
Full Member
my best guess is it means waitlist? i was oct 15 interview and heard back WL this mornAnybody else interview October 3 and not heard back?
PurplePinata
Full Member
How long is it normally from interview to decision? Are they typically sticking to the 4-6 weeks? I interviewed 11/19, and it would be a really nice Christmas present to hear back with good news🥺 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVMS!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
soscared123
Full Member
Same same. Praying for us!!How long is it normally from interview to decision? Are they typically sticking to the 4-6 weeks? I interviewed 11/19, and it would be a really nice Christmas present to hear back with good news🥺 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE EVMS!!!!!
Hello, current EVMS student here! No GroupMe yet, that’ll be created some time between Jan-Feb. Your PersonalURL/Perurl will have a checklist of requirements. Don’t worry if it doesn’t update immediately—that’s checked manually so it can take some time.Hi, I know it's early but just wondering if there is an accepted students GC to keep track of anything we might need to do before enrolling or be aware of.
silverlining098
Full Member
Should I submit an update or a letter of interest? Recently, received an award (only one of two staff members (total of 500 employees)). The award recognizes when a team member goes above and beyond their designated role to serve patients and/or their team.
Submitted secondary in late July. Received the complete email in late July. Crickets since.
I am IS.
Thoughts?
Submitted secondary in late July. Received the complete email in late July. Crickets since.
I am IS.
Thoughts?
chalksplash
New Member
Yeah send a pdf letter to their email, they accept updates
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
When do we expect 11/21 interview decisions to come out? Should I expect potentially before Christmas?
italianbrainrot
New Member
10/31 Interview OOS Wailist
PurplePinata
Full Member
When I interviewed 11/19, they said 4-6 weeks, but most likely on the later end of that due to the holidays. I'm still hopeful for before Christmas though lolWhen do we expect 11/21 interview decisions to come out? Should I expect potentially before Christmas?
PurplePinata
Full Member
EVMS PLEASEEEEEEE I NEED TO KNOW!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TIL AFTER CHRISTMAS!
soscared123
Full Member
Feel that.EVMS PLEASEEEEEEE I NEED TO KNOW!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I CAN'T WAIT TIL AFTER CHRISTMAS!
MyrtleSouthbee
Full Member
Is EVMS done sending out IS IIs as I see more OOS IIs lately. When will they send the next wave?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PurplePinata
Full Member
AHHHHH 6 weeks !!!! Is today the day?!?!?
soscared123
Full Member
I wish ughhhAHHHHH 6 weeks !!!! Is today the day?!?!?
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
11/19 and 11/21 should hear back this week, right? I was given a 4 week timeline it’s it’s been 7 weeks now so i’m a bit antsy lol.
Christmas and New year probably threw the timing off11/19 and 11/21 should hear back this week, right? I was given a 4 week timeline it’s it’s been 7 weeks now so i’m a bit antsy lol.
PurplePinata
Full Member
I really hope so! They told us 4-6, but on the later end of that, due to the holidays. This Wednesday will be 7 weeks, so hopefully decision tmrw or Wednesday!! Fingers crossed for all of us. Need to start 2026 out right!!!11/19 and 11/21 should hear back this week, right? I was given a 4 week timeline it’s it’s been 7 weeks now so i’m a bit antsy lol.