-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 East Virginia (EVMS)
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
PurplePinata
Full Member
Ok.. ok… they’re playing hard to get. Surely tomorrow will be the day? Surely… It has to be. Please please please
soscared123
Full Member
I feel you.. Fingers crossed and hoping for good news for everyone❤️🤞Ok.. ok… they’re playing hard to get. Surely tomorrow will be the day? Surely… It has to be. Please please please
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1217016
Did anyone who interviewed on 11/14 hear back yet?
periodicallyperiodical
Full Member
Is there an accepted students gc?
PurplePinata
Full Member
PurplePinata
Full Member
Congrats!!+1 IS II
soscared123
Full Member
Surelyyyy they’ll send out decisions this week rightttt?🥺🫣
PurplePinata
Full Member
Obviousllyyy.. They can't edge us forever right??? right......???😭Surelyyyy they’ll send out decisions this week rightttt?🥺🫣
PurplePinata
Full Member
Us tomorrow when we get our A's
PurplePinata
Full Member
iirc they said you can attend any optional session for any week's interviews so if you cant make this week, you could try for their next one, whenever that is, but they also said it was completely optional, that they understand people have work etc.I have work during the optional session, is that going to impact me badly since I can't attend?
Would confirm this with someone else though bc its been a bit since I talked with them.
Thank you!iirc they said you can attend any optional session for any week's interviews so if you cant make this week, you could try for their next one, whenever that is, but they also said it was completely optional, that they understand people have work etc.
Would confirm this with someone else though bc its been a bit since I talked with them.
PurplePinata
Full Member
See y'all on Monday. Next week gonna be the week fs!!!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Correct the session has zero bearing on your admissions—names are not even tracked. It’s just an opportunity to learn more about the school.iirc they said you can attend any optional session for any week's interviews so if you cant make this week, you could try for their next one, whenever that is, but they also said it was completely optional, that they understand people have work etc.
Would confirm this with someone else though bc its been a bit since I talked with them.
is there a groupme for accepted students?
Still finalizing a couple of small details there but we should have it running hopefully by the end of the week. We'll send the link here and have the admissions office email accepted students as well.is there a groupme for accepted students?
PurplePinata
Full Member
Tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwww??? Please please pleaseeeeeee
premed17fl
Full Member
hey guys.. i just interviewed today, but I can't remember my interviewers name for the life of me. Is there anywhere I can find this information for a thank you note?
PurplePinata
Full Member
A few of us from November are still waiting to hear back so maybe they'll group y'all in with us and we will all hear back soon... pleaseee🥺When do we think post new year acceptances will be for December interviews?
wow, they definitely are backed up thenA few of us from November are still waiting to hear back so maybe they'll group y'all in with us and we will all hear back soon... pleaseee🥺
conradfisher
Full Member
Did anyone else who was waitlisted just get that email about office visits ?
treasurehound44
Full Member
someone definitely went to their office and started bothering them 😭
fool_of_a_took
New Member
I found out I was waitlisted from this email.... lolDid anyone else who was waitlisted just get that email about office visits ?
PurplePinata
Full Member
You would think you wouldn't have to tell people not to do this, but here we aresomeone definitely went to their office and started bothering them 😭
D
deleted1226073
what did the email sayYou would think you wouldn't have to tell people not to do this, but here we are
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PurplePinata
Full Member
I'm not sure. I didnt get the email either but sounds like essentially someone came in person to ask the admission ppl about their waitlist status 😭what did the email say
PurplePinata
Full Member
I really hope so lol, but doubtful that it means anything. I think they just haven't made a decision on our apps yet. Hopefully, next week we will knowSo if we didn't get the email, did we get the A?
oliveturtle
New Member
Hey everyone I interviewed last year and they seem to be pretty consistent for when decisions are announced. There was a wave of decisions on Friday Jan 24 last year so hopefully next Friday is our day 🙂
Really hope soHey everyone I interviewed last year and they seem to be pretty consistent for when decisions are announced. There was a wave of decisions on Friday Jan 24 last year so hopefully next Friday is our day 🙂
thatspeanutbutter
Full Member
+1 OOS Waitlist, Interviewed 11/21
PurplePinata
Full Member
+1 OOS WL as well. 11/19. Guess I'm not going to school in Virginia😭
Red_bubble
New Member
I really hope so! Last cycle had a few WLs on 22nd and a few As on 24th. So maybe in the next 2-3 daysAre we guessing Friday for December interviews?
Rejected post ii? I didn't even know EVMS did that... I thought they only only WL'ed or A'ed after the iiRejected ii 11/18 interviewed 12/17 LM 75
Dude thanks for making me feel like **** 🥴Rejected post ii? I didn't even know EVMS did that... I thought they only only WL'ed or A'ed after the ii
ninstonbiller
Full Member
I’m sure it happens people just don’t like to report that. Im a reapplicant that got rejected post ii at a school I thought didn’t do it and then I was like welp I’m not posting this on sdn either. Hoping for the best for you!Dude thanks for making me feel like **** 🥴
Props to you for posting. Wish you luck!!Dude thanks for making me feel like **** 🥴
Sorry! Not at all my intentions in sending that. Thank you for sharing either which way 😕Rejected ii 11/18 interviewed 12/17 LM 7
Dude thanks for making me feel like **** 🥴
Odds of more II's being sent out?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for your message. It really messed with my head to get rejected after an interview, I thought I did good oh well good luck to everyone else.Sorry! Not at all my intentions in sending that. Thank you for sharing either which way 😕
oliveturtle
New Member
Me too 🙁 when did you interview? I had mine on 12/03Nothing today, thought they would let us know
Red_bubble
New Member
Me too. I interviewed 12/10Me too 🙁 when did you interview? I had mine on 12/03
Snazzy_iceberg
Full Member
Cycletrack shows IIs into mid-March, so potentiallyOdds of more II's being sent out?