2025-2026 Texas A&M

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS +1 II EnMed
The interview seems so different, I wanted to ask if there are any ways which we should prep or how other people are prepping? Should we study for the quiz, are there any resources on how we should prepare?
Have you visited the EnMed web pages to see what they say about the interview day?
I only know that it is an all-day, in-person thing and during that day you will have a variety of people talking with you, assessing you, and touring you around the facilities.
 
Does anyone interview on Oct 1st? When is the orientation for that interview date? I reached out to confirm with the school and still waiting for their response.
 
Does anyone interview on Oct 1st? When is the orientation for that interview date? I reached out to confirm with the school and still waiting for their response.
I interviewed already but the document that was sent to me at the time of my interview shows the closest orientation date, prior to Oct 1st, is Sep 22nd. You should have received an email and it should also be on the Communication Status section of the portal too.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed already but the document that was sent to me at the time of my interview shows the closest orientation date, prior to Oct 1st, is Sep 22nd. You should have received an email and it should also be on the Communication Status section of the portal too.
Thank you so much!! I have not received that email, and it was not on the portal either. I sent the school another message through the portal
 
Does anyone interview on Oct 1st? When is the orientation for that interview date? I reached out to confirm with the school and still waiting for their response.
I also interview on Oct 1st. I believe the orientation is Monday, Sept 22nd, but I also haven't gotten any sort of confirmation email or communication
 
Just wanted to clarify - is the Free form interview they mentioned a traditional open file interview? Thanks! I’m very excited to get this interview.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wanted to clarify - is the Free form interview they mentioned a traditional open file interview? Thanks! I’m very excited to get this interview.
Here is what their webpage says about the interview- can anyone who has already interviewed confirm that it is Two individual interviewsthis year, and not an MMI format?

"Interview sessions are conducted over a 24-week period between late July and early February. Interviews are conducted virtually via the Zoom platform. Each applicant is given two individual 30-minute interviews. The interview gives the admissions committee another measure to evaluate traits that may foster the development of a competent, empathetic, compassionate, and responsible physician."
 
Here is what their webpage says about the interview- can anyone who has already interviewed confirm that it is Two individual interviewsthis year, and not an MMI format?

"Interview sessions are conducted over a 24-week period between late July and early February. Interviews are conducted virtually via the Zoom platform. Each applicant is given two individual 30-minute interviews. The interview gives the admissions committee another measure to evaluate traits that may foster the development of a competent, empathetic, compassionate, and responsible physician."
Thanks! The email did say there would be an MMI on Kira and also a Free Form Interview on Zoom.
 
Here is what their webpage says about the interview- can anyone who has already interviewed confirm that it is Two individual interviewsthis year, and not an MMI format?

"Interview sessions are conducted over a 24-week period between late July and early February. Interviews are conducted virtually via the Zoom platform. Each applicant is given two individual 30-minute interviews. The interview gives the admissions committee another measure to evaluate traits that may foster the development of a competent, empathetic, compassionate, and responsible physician."
Interviewed here already. Open file (FFI) 15 minute traditional interview. And 6 MMI stations on Kira.
 

Attachments

  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 126
I really hope I get an II here. My stats are around the school average and have decent ECs. Very surprised I haven’t received an II from them 🙁 Submitted mid June
 
I just found out about the EnMed program on September 26th, I wish I had known it existef sooner because it is a strong fit with my engineering background and work experience as an engineer. I'm OOS, have mid-stats (510 MCAT, 3.5 GPA), but my ECs and mission fit are strong. I called the admissions office and left a message to express my interest, but I am worried I submitted too late to stand a chance because it is such a small program. Not sure if anyone has any advice/input
 
Is anyone interviewing the week of the 20th? I just wanted to double check that the orientation is on Monday 20th? I’ve not received an email about the orientation. Thanks so much.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone interviewing the week of the 20th? I just wanted to double check that the orientation is on Monday 20th? I’ve not received an email about the orientation. Thanks so much.
I'm interviewing that week and the orientation is on the 20th. I also haven't received an email for it though.
 
The TMDSAS schools are able to make pre-match offers between October 15 and Jan 30.
Each school chooses how many offers they wish to extend. These offers generally don’t trickle out daily, but are grouped into a few distinct release dates.
Read about it in the TMDSAS guide, and we will discuss TMDSAS ranking and Match more completely in our Texas threads closer to Match Day.
 
The TMDSAS schools are able to make pre-match offers between October 15 and Jan 30.
Each school chooses how many offers they wish to extend. These offers generally don’t trickle out daily, but are grouped into a few distinct release dates.
Read about it in the TMDSAS guide, and we will discuss TMDSAS ranking and Match more completely in our Texas threads closer to Match Day.
Also I’m not trying to be vague with my answer but I can’t predict or foresee the future!
Last year A&M did release some offers the first day 👍
 
Also I’m not trying to be vague with my answer but I can’t predict or foresee the future!
Last year A&M did release some offers the first day 👍
@wysdoc No worries, I completely understood what you were trying to convey. Thank you so much for the insight and the TMDSAS guide suggestion! 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone interviewing the week of the 20th? I just wanted to double check that the orientation is on Monday 20th? I’ve not received an email about the orientation. Thanks so much.
Did you ever receive the orientation email? I'm about to ask them today since I still didn't get it.
 
Has any of the ENMED applicants receive acceptance so far? I was expecting news yesterday, but now, I'm left wondering when it will be.