Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
07/17 for me. LM 75
7/07 LM 75
I am so cooked then oof7/17 LM 76.9
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
07/17 for me. LM 75
7/07 LM 75
I am so cooked then oof7/17 LM 76.9
Yes, they rarely take anyone offDoes anyone know if interview hold is a soft R here?
7/10If you got an II hold, what was your submit date?
7/8If you got an II hold, what was your submit date?
When did you submit?Honestly I’m glad I submitted late lol, I feel like I avoided a massacre
I submitted 07/23 and havnt heard anything backWhen did you submit?
I submitted 7/24. Don’t think our time has come yet.I submitted 07/23 and havnt heard anything back
No news is good newsIS here, have not heard anything back, saw that huge wave of holds yesterday. is this a bad sign?
several people reported getting interview invitations on 9/2Has it just been silence this week?
I did not add any additional activities beyond those presented in my primary application because I felt they were my strongest then and now. If you have new activities which you believe are interesting and significant to show, I would add them. I would avoid adding ones just for the sake of it but that's up to you. I got an II last week.what happens if we don't add any additional most meaningful activities? I know it's optional, but is it actually optional?
Anyone who submitted 7/22 and on hear anything back?
i submitted 7/16 and still havent ehard anything lmaoI submitted 7/24 and still haven't heard anything.
YESSS 😭 Any updates for anyone?Anyone else feel like its been quiet since the first wave of holds?
YESSS 😭 Any updates for anyone?
Admit has been popping off w/ interviewsAnyone else feel like its been quiet since the first wave of holds?
yeah waitlist to interviewanybody from 07/16 or before hear back yet?
Same I feel like any day now they are gonna spam II and holdsThe silence is killing me dude
I'm hoping but who knows. Based on last year's page, it seems like a lot of II holds came around Sep 18. Praying we survive y'all 😭We think more answers gonna come today? 👀
Some people last year were talking about picking Feb dates but idk.Anyone know if PRIME-HEq interviews are held later in the season? I think i read that somewhere but not sure if im mistaking it with another UC
Yup 😔 Waiting for Sep 18 real bad rnDamn, another quiet week
Damn, another quiet week
Not me forgetting that the 18th has passed 💀 Maybe we'll hear something late Sept/early Oct??? At this point idk y'all besides patiently waiting and hoping for the best since we're still kinda early in the cycle.Yup 😔 Waiting for Sep 18 real bad rn
I'm manifesting this real hard rn 😭 🙏Next week should for sure be the week
Fr not us forming a lil waiting gang. Praying we all get the II.I feel like it's the same 3 or 4 of us like all week like...
![]()
this is me rnI feel like it's the same 3 or 4 of us like all week like...
![]()
everytime i see there’s a new post on this thread im tricked into thinking it’s something that’s important and it’s always just yall 🙇♀️this is me rn
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.