You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Western Michigan (Stryker)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
+1 OOS II, I am a little confused about the student hosting and hotel suggestion ... Does anybody know what is going on?
notusingmyrealname
Full Member
+1 OOS experiences review submitted 8/9. is this a good thing or does everyone reach this step?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long between the phone interview and the virtual ii came?+1 OOS II Virtual Interview
biggerb832
Full Member
Like 3 weeksHow long between the phone interview and the virtual ii came?
biggerb832
Full Member
I think everybody gets it+1 OOS experiences review submitted 8/9. is this a good thing or does everyone reach this step?
applesauce526
New Member
OOS, fully submitted secondary 9/3 and experience review notif 9/8
Last edited:
not_houseMD
Full Member
LM?+1 OOS, fully submitted secondary 9/3 and experience review notif 9/8
applesauce526
New Member
not_houseMD
Full Member
Wait did you get an II or a R?
applesauce526
New Member
No i just got a experience review email, my b i misunderstood what +1 meant i am new to SDN
not_houseMD
Full Member
Oh okay! Yeah no worries I understand you nowNo i just got a experience review email, my b i misunderstood what +1 meant i am new to SDN
tennis4217
Full Member
I am so sad right now. I didn't know the online assessment was 48 questions and thought it was 20. The time ran out and I only finished like 31. My application is complete but I know that it was not good that the assessment was incomplete. It is my fault and I should have paid better attention. Did anyone else not finish it?
I think it says before you start its 48 so you know to pace yourself. It wont kill your app for sure.I am so sad right now. I didn't know the online assessment was 48 questions and thought it was 20. The time ran out and I only finished like 31. My application is complete but I know that it was not good that the assessment was incomplete. It is my fault and I should have paid better attention. Did anyone else not finish it?
I am sorry about that. I think it might be worth it to explain it to admissions and express your strong interest in their program. Perhaps they can let you retake it?I am so sad right now. I didn't know the online assessment was 48 questions and thought it was 20. The time ran out and I only finished like 31. My application is complete but I know that it was not good that the assessment was incomplete. It is my fault and I should have paid better attention. Did anyone else not finish it?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woohoo, when did you receive your under consideration for phone II email?Phone II!
ILoveFelines03
Full Member
+1 OOS Phone II! Submitted 08/18
theres not a correlation but july I thinkWoohoo, when did you receive your under consideration for phone II email?
angrydog123
Full Member
+1 OOS under consideration for phone II, complete 8/12
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Complete 8/26, moved into experience review 9/15. How long did people have between experience review and phone II consideration, phone II, and virtual II emails?
week for the between ER and PhoneIIConsid and still thereComplete 8/26, moved into experience review 9/15. How long did people have between experience review and phone II consideration, phone II, and virtual II emails?
not_houseMD
Full Member
I have yet to be moved to phone II consideration. Experience review 8/1. Not sure if I'll make it there.Complete 8/26, moved into experience review 9/15. How long did people have between experience review and phone II consideration, phone II, and virtual II emails?
applesauce526
New Member
consideration for phone interview recieved 9/13OOS, fully submitted secondary 9/3 and experience review notif 9/8
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Under consideration for phone interview a few hours after I was notified I was under experience review, 9/15. OOS LM 70.6Complete 8/26, moved into experience review 9/15. How long did people have between experience review and phone II consideration, phone II, and virtual II emails?
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Is the under consideration for phone interview basically a pre II hold? does everyone get this?
Not everyone gets the “phone interview”Is the under consideration for phone interview basically a pre II hold? does everyone get this?
It’s one more screening step before formal interview, some will progress to formal interview and others will not.
Everyone does go under consideration but not everyone (most don’t) makes make it outIs the under consideration for phone interview basically a pre II hold? does everyone get this?
curiousblizzard
Full Member
ScheduledDoes phone II come randomly or scheduled/notified? I dont answer unknown numbers without a vm. Tyia
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
consideration for phone interview
not_houseMD
Full Member
Does everyone make it to this stage who got a secondary? Or do some people not make it from “experiences review” to “phone interview consideration”consideration for phone interview
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
That is an amazing question I would also love to knowDoes everyone make it to this stage who got a secondary? Or do some people not make it from “experiences review” to “phone interview consideration”
geopigeon
truly a midfest
didnt someone answer that back in july
Not everyone gets to experience review, not everyone gets to be considered for a phone interview, only 800 people get the phone, each step is a filter.
Got the experiences review email today. Submitted 7/28 but complete on 8/4 since I forgot about the assessment think they do.
Last edited:
Do you guys think its bad that I'm getting the experiences review email a lot later than when I submitted? Saw some people get in 2-3 weeks from when their application was complete.Got the experiences review email today. Submitted 7/28 but complete on 8/4 since I forgot about the assessment think they do.
no they just prioritize some folks first for whatever reason (stats/alignment) -I talked to the adcomDo you guys think its bad that I'm getting the experiences review email a lot later than when I submitted? Saw some people get in 2-3 weeks from when their application was complete.
ScribblePickle
New Member
+1 II OOS - Reapplicant LM 71. I think they send out their interviews in waves
Last edited:
beansman33
Full Member
When was your phone interview?II OOS - Reapplicant LM 71. I think they send out their interviews in waves
Aspiring-IR-Doc
Full Member
+1 IS Invite for phone interview. Submitted secondaries 8/18.
chennyairs
Full Member
yeah idk, I got my consideration of a phone interview 6 days after I submitted secondaries, but silence since thenDo you guys think its bad that I'm getting the experiences review email a lot later than when I submitted? Saw some people get in 2-3 weeks from when their application was complete.
ScribblePickle
New Member
9/2 i believe. Someone else said it took 2.5 wks from phone to II and that's how much mine wasWhen was your phone interview?
ScribblePickle
New Member
Last yr tho I had phone interview in oct then II in march so...
iwanttobedoctorpls
Full Member
got phone interview ii today! any tips from people who already did theirs?
TheguythatdrivesEVs
Full Member
hopefully other schools don't follow this school's lead and implement "phone interviews"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is the only school I know of that does this stephopefully other schools don't follow this school's lead and implement "phone interviews"
curiousblizzard
Full Member
When were you under consideration for phone II?+1 IS Invite for phone interview. Submitted secondaries 8/18.
curiousblizzard
Full Member
When were you under review?got phone interview ii today! any tips from people who already did theirs?
iwanttobedoctorpls
Full Member
i got the under review email on sept 2When were you under review?
Aspiring-IR-Doc
Full Member
I received the email stating that I was under consideration for Phone II on August 27th.When were you under consideration for phone II?