Another Poll! (Columbia v. Tulane)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Columbia v. Tulane

• Columbia

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • Tulane

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LAGuy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm not sure many people (unless they are from Tulane) will tell you to pick it over Columbia. That being said, if you think you'd have a better quality of life in New Orleans, go it! You must not be a city person, are you? Because I'd love to live in NYC. It's all personal preference.

I'm not sure many people (unless they are from Tulane) will tell you to pick it over Columbia. That being said, if you think you'd have a better quality of life in New Orleans, go it! You must not be a city person, are you? Because I'd love to live in NYC. It's all personal preference.

Since when is New Orleans not a city? ;)

If it were my decision, I doubt I could turn down Columbia. Do you not think you would have a good quality of life in NYC? My biggest concern about Tulane has always been the price. Are you getting scholarships from either school? Columbia will obviously open a few more doors for you in the future, but you'll be an MD either way. Are you interested in research or academic medicine at all? If so, I'd pick Columbia. If you are more interested in being a clinician, honestly you'll see some amazing things in New Orleans. There are some crazy diseases that come out of the swamps in the low country. :D And I personally agree with you that NO would be a cooler place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.