You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2022-2023 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
For those that got off the WL this week, have yall received any info about financial aid, FB groups, or something else?
Not really. Only thing I've gotten since the A on Tuesday was an email with info about the MD/MPH program.For those that got off the WL this week, have yall received any info about financial aid, FB groups, or something else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chicagobears7517
Full Member
Same here. I also cant see the CYMS tool yet eitherNot really. Only thing I've gotten since the A on Tuesday was an email with info about the MD/MPH program.
asksa
Full Member
There's CYMS tool glitch happening in AAMC since yesterday fyi so that could be why you can't see itSame here. I also cant see the CYMS tool yet either
Noooo have hope…I’ve been scouring previous years’ threads and usually WL movement continues through most of May/sometimes the beginning of June!I can’t imagine that there will be anymore WL movement but who knows.
Here’s to hoping 🙂Noooo have hope…I’ve been scouring previous years’ threads and usually WL movement continues through most of May/sometimes the beginning of June!
There are 200 spots in the class so that is still encouraging.I was looking at it too just now and I feel like im gonna throw up
chicagobears7517
Full Member
Does anyone know what the CTE deadline is? I couldn't find it on the website
They don't really care about the CYMS tool, as paying the deposit is their commitment sign. I'd call or email to ask how long you have to decide.Does anyone know what the CTE deadline is? I couldn't find it on the website
Only +12 members in the last week and the FB page probably also includes people who won’t end up attending… copium?
I don’t think it’s copium…there probably is still going to be movement…at least I think? :SOnly +12 members in the last week and the FB page probably also includes people who won’t end up attending… copium?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hmm I don’t think that’s the case…AMCAS can’t be submitted until May 30th (even for ED) and apps aren’t transmitted to schools until June 30thI feel like it has been more quiet because the new application cycle opened up and the admissions council is probably busy with the new early-decision applicants
It could be that they’re starting to prepare for the apps to come in though
Last edited:
Did you send a letter of interest or intent recently? Congrats!A off the waitlist last night! Interviewed 10/25
No fr, what are they making us wait even more for 😭
139 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.
Last edited:
Wow that’s a lot less than the Facebook group 😳129 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.
Thank you for the information! 🙂 it has given me a glimmer of hope lol 😅
I thought someone said it was at around 170 last week? Have that many people rescinded their acceptance?129 admitted students in the discord. 118 in GroupMe. Discord is probably more accurate though maybe not everyone has joined.
Maybe the Facebook group did (which has a bot issue anyways). The group chats never had that many. I honestly have no idea how many committed students there are.
Just realized that didn’t count online users for discord. About ten more. Just updated my comment above.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah…it’s also weird tho that at the same time last year the class of 2026 groupme had 207 people…All these numbers are sus. Even the Facebook with 170…I can’t imagine admissions would leave 20+ spots open this late in the cycle. I wonder if they changed their class size 🤔
ohyaaa23
New Member
Hi sorry for the late reply. No letter of interest or intent recently. I did send an update in March when interviews were winding down because I figured they'd start reviewing waitlist applicants for admission. I did mention in the update letter Tulane was my top choice (which it far and away was). Thanks for the congratulations 🙂Did you send a letter of interest or intent recently? Congrats!
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
The facebook group says 186 now.🙁
A off the WL/Acceptable Range today! Does anyone have the link to the discord or group me?
Did you write a letter of interest or intent recentlyA off the WL/Acceptable Range today! Does anyone have the link to the discord or group me?
hookem1523
Full Member
Let's hope for movement this week everyone!! Good luck!
Fluffernuttersquish
Full Member
This is beyond stressful..thinking of everyone!! Do we think it quieter than usual for mid May?
Is everyone committed?There are currently 186 members in the discord group but last year, people still got off the waitlist at beginning of June. I'm rooting for you all 🙂
Did you get an email??? Congrats!!!!!ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!! AHHHHHHH
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you send any letters recently?! I’m going crazy hahaYes, I did!! 🙂 Thank you!!
This made my day! Been rooting for you since the ED pool. Congratulations!ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!! AHHHHHHH
ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!! AHHHHHHH
Same!!!!! Can someone send me the discord link [emoji3060]
Thank you!!! 😍This made my day! Been rooting for you since the ED pool. Congratulations!
I sent an LOI early May and an update after I was waitlisted early March!Did you send any letters recently?! I’m going crazy haha