2021-2022 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
also interviewed 12/10 and haven't heard anything. Anyone else?
Haven't interviewed, but I got an email 3 months ago that my app was under review. They must be reading it very carefully.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Sorry if it’s been asked before, but is Tulane doing an in-person second look weekend this cycle?

Reactions: 1 users
TUSOM has emailed a link to join the accepted students FB page. A T2 on the page shared a link for our official class GroupMe.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry if it’s been asked before, but is Tulane doing an in-person second look weekend this cycle?
I emailed admissions, and they said that they’ve had to limit or cancel many of the events they were planning to have, including second look :/

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Onto the 13th week wait still neurotic af. Hoping for A but feeling like an AR then repeat 😭😭

• Care
I live in New Orleans currently if anyone has any question about housing/neighborhoods/etc. Happy to help or answer questions about the city!

• Care
Pre-II hold this past Friday, and was put under review on 01/16. Does anyone know how likely this is to amount to an interview? I think it's a little strange they're doing holds this late in the cycle. Appreciate your thoughts guys!

Reactions: 7 users
Pre-II hold this past Friday, and was put under review on 01/16. Does anyone know how likely this is to amount to an interview? I think it's a little strange they're doing holds this late in the cycle. Appreciate your thoughts guys!
I also got a pre II hold email earlier today. I'm wondering if it's going to lead anywhere

Reactions: 3 users
A this morning and interviewed 12/10! I also live in New Orleans if anyone has any questions about the neighborhoods and what not

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Would anyone who's been accepted might know how much of class has been filled? It be appreciated thanks!
I’m not sure about the exact number, but just for reference there are 127 people in the groupme and 129 people in the fb group, so that may be a good estimate! Also, both of those numbers include some current students who are in the groups to answer questions.

Good luck to everyone still waiting! I went through 3 cycles before finally getting the A so I know how stressful this time of year can be!

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Heard from a current student that supposedly this week is the last week of interviews so hopefully waitlist movement starts soon

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Heard from a current student that supposedly this week is the last week of interviews so hopefully waitlist movement starts soon
They put me under review last week so there better be another week of interviews after this one. Tf lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
R today smh Goodluck guys still rooting for the rest of you

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
support comment for folks on interview hold since august lolol 😂😂

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 11 users
Yeah, i heard from an admissions officer via email who said we'd have information on invites by the end of the week of March 7th... final countdown oof

Pre-II R, OOS, complete late September, under review late December I believe

Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane <3

Last edited:
  • Care
Pre-II R, OOS, complete late September

Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane QUOTE]

Damn I’m sorry. That’s rough. How long were you under review? My homie was under review for 12 weeks and just got his rejection

With that being said. Just received my pre-II R! under review since 2/19.
Best of luck to everyone else still waiting!

• Care
pre-II R today from my beloved alma mater <3

• Care
Pre-II R.

That truly was such a nicely written R letter. They're right; everyone here is an incredibly qualified and exceptional individual. And I have received an acceptance to a school I love!

Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Pre-II R after being placed on hold in October. Congrats to those accepted, and good luck to those still waiting for good news!

• Care
Just got the R as well! Just out of curiosity, did anyone get off the interview hold?

Also they had 17,000 applicants?!? That's insane!!

• Care
pre-ii r just now!!! on hold in august

• Care
At least I can unfollow this thread now😆 32 pages 😭

• Care
Brothers, sisters, I join you at this late hour to share I have finally been laid to rest. They have finally struck me with an R, and as such will continue my journey henceforth towards brighter shores. I commend all of us for our zeal and bravery, but it is time for us to rest. Those brave knights remaining, Godspeed to you.

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Yep, same! Was under review for about 3 months before the R lol.

• Care
Pre-II R after being put on hold in January. Hope I’ll see you all one day as physicians! Good luck !

• Care
Not so surprisingly, pre-II R yesterday evening. Again, just a bit strange to hold then reject within a week lol...in any case best of luck and congratulations to everyone else!

• Care
so according to their website, I think they are done sending out II, which means that if you're put on the AR we should be starting to hear back soon, hopefully!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I was checking my choose your med school tool page and it says I am put on the alternate list, but I never got an email about the decision to put me on the alternate list. I'm a PSP applicant, so my application process might be a bit different. It says on the choose your med school tool that I was added on 02/17. I got an email asking if I was interested in the regular MD program on 02/16. Has any other applicants, especially PSP applicants, noticed similar stuff?

Wait is tulane not showing up for anyone else who was AR on the choose your medical school tool?

When will early Feb interviewees hear back? This wait is killing me.

got the R after getting a hold in January while on bourbon st in new orleans at 10 pm. Can't say it affected my mood that much at that point lol

• Care