You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2021-2022 Tulane
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Pre-II hold this past Friday, and was put under review on 01/16. Does anyone know how likely this is to amount to an interview? I think it's a little strange they're doing holds this late in the cycle. Appreciate your thoughts guys!
I also got a pre II hold email earlier today. I'm wondering if it's going to lead anywherePre-II hold this past Friday, and was put under review on 01/16. Does anyone know how likely this is to amount to an interview? I think it's a little strange they're doing holds this late in the cycle. Appreciate your thoughts guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1I also got a pre II hold email earlier today. I'm wondering if it's going to lead anywhere
veryuncertain
Full Member
A this morning at 10:30AM! Interviewed 12/10
wilsonsdad
New Member
no 12/14 yet? lol
kingkongsami
New Member
A this morning and interviewed 12/10! I also live in New Orleans if anyone has any questions about the neighborhoods and what not
I’m not sure about the exact number, but just for reference there are 127 people in the groupme and 129 people in the fb group, so that may be a good estimate! Also, both of those numbers include some current students who are in the groups to answer questions.Would anyone who's been accepted might know how much of class has been filled? It be appreciated thanks!
Good luck to everyone still waiting! I went through 3 cycles before finally getting the A so I know how stressful this time of year can be!
Heard from a current student that supposedly this week is the last week of interviews so hopefully waitlist movement starts soon
They put me under review last week so there better be another week of interviews after this one. Tf lolHeard from a current student that supposedly this week is the last week of interviews so hopefully waitlist movement starts soon
damn g im sorry. 😢R today smh Goodluck guys still rooting for the rest of you
When were you under review
Feb 10thdamn g im sorry. 😢
When were you under review
stanleytucciofmedicine
Full Member
Sorry friend! I wish you best of luck wherever you end up <3.R today smh Goodluck guys still rooting for the rest of you
Is this the first of the R train?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
support comment for folks on interview hold since august lolol 😂😂
Yeah, i heard from an admissions officer via email who said we'd have information on invites by the end of the week of March 7th... final countdown oofHeard from a current student that supposedly this week is the last week of interviews so hopefully waitlist movement starts soon
they don't call it march madness for nothing lolYeah, i heard from an admissions officer via email who said we'd have information on invites by the end of the week of March 7th... final countdown oof
maddandadd
Full Member
Pre-II R, OOS, complete late September, under review late December I believe
Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane <3
Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane <3
Last edited:
Pre-II R, OOS, complete late September
Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane QUOTE]
Damn I’m sorry. That’s rough. How long were you under review? My homie was under review for 12 weeks and just got his rejection [emoji30]
With that being said. Just received my pre-II R! [emoji16]under review since 2/19.
Best of luck to everyone else still waiting!
Best of luck to everyone else still waiting!
Pre-II R.
That truly was such a nicely written R letter. They're right; everyone here is an incredibly qualified and exceptional individual. And I have received an acceptance to a school I love!
Good luck to everyone else!
That truly was such a nicely written R letter. They're right; everyone here is an incredibly qualified and exceptional individual. And I have received an acceptance to a school I love!
Good luck to everyone else!
Justtryintomedschool
Full Member
Just got the axe!! No surprises here - best of luck to everyone waiting to here back!!
Pre-II R after being placed on hold in October. Congrats to those accepted, and good luck to those still waiting for good news!
Pre-II R after being placed on hold in October. Congrats to those accepted, and good luck to those still waiting for good news!
1+, hopefully those still waiting get good news soon!
Just got the R as well! Just out of curiosity, did anyone get off the interview hold?
Also they had 17,000 applicants?!? That's insane!!
Also they had 17,000 applicants?!? That's insane!!
pre-ii r just now!!! on hold in august
Brothers, sisters, I join you at this late hour to share I have finally been laid to rest. They have finally struck me with an R, and as such will continue my journey henceforth towards brighter shores. I commend all of us for our zeal and bravery, but it is time for us to rest. Those brave knights remaining, Godspeed to you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
maddandadd
Full Member
Yep, same! Was under review for about 3 months before the R lol.
+1 I agreePre-II R, OOS, complete late September, under review late December I believe
Probably the most polite rejection letter I've received thus far, thanks Tulane <3
so does this mean they are done sending out II?
Not so surprisingly, pre-II R yesterday evening. Again, just a bit strange to hold then reject within a week lol...in any case best of luck and congratulations to everyone else!Pre-II hold this past Friday, and was put under review on 01/16. Does anyone know how likely this is to amount to an interview? I think it's a little strange they're doing holds this late in the cycle. Appreciate your thoughts guys!
MedSchoolHopeful2026
Full Member
My watch ended on Friday but got my acceptance to a school up north so I am on to better things!
Pre-II R on Friday after being put on hold in December.
so according to their website, I think they are done sending out II, which means that if you're put on the AR we should be starting to hear back soon, hopefully!!
I was checking my choose your med school tool page and it says I am put on the alternate list, but I never got an email about the decision to put me on the alternate list. I'm a PSP applicant, so my application process might be a bit different. It says on the choose your med school tool that I was added on 02/17. I got an email asking if I was interested in the regular MD program on 02/16. Has any other applicants, especially PSP applicants, noticed similar stuff?
Wait is tulane not showing up for anyone else who was AR on the choose your medical school tool?
I think the tool only shows up if you've been accepted to an MD school somewhere.Wait is tulane not showing up for anyone else who was AR on the choose your medical school tool?
Pre-II R on Friday after hold in December.
I dont think they're done with December yetWhen will early Feb interviewees hear back? This wait is killing me.
steelernation
Full Member
got the R after getting a hold in January while on bourbon st in new orleans at 10 pm. Can't say it affected my mood that much at that point lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Early Jan interviewee here, haven't heard anything yet.When will early Feb interviewees hear back? This wait is killing me.
What date was your interview?Early Jan interviewee here, haven't heard anything yet.
January 7What date was your interview?
wilsonsdad
New Member
12/14 AR🙁
Speaking of, just got an email yesterday - Acceptance Range.January 7