2022-2023 Tulane

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ACCEPTED OFF THE WAITLIST!!!!! AHHHHHHH

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m the saddest person on the planet earth 🫠 Hope i can hear some good news tomorrow…

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone called admissions recently to see how much movement we can still expect ?

Reactions: 1 users
I haven’t but I peeped the Facebook group and it’s at 199 people so I have very little hope 🫠

Reactions: 2 users
Stay strong through the weekend guys! I don’t think there will be any news today bc their graduation is tomorrow.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Will Tulane contact us once there are no more spots available in class? I’ll be re applying on the 30th lol

Radiating positive energy today! Let's hope for some more movement!

I’m manifesting, praying, crossing fingers, and offering my first born niece/nephew for this acceptance 🙏🏽

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
For those already accepted, any idea how many spots are available if there are any?

For those already accepted, any idea how many spots are available if there are any?
No clue but the FB chat has 200 people and last year had 380. Quite a few current students are in the chat selling things. The discord also has about 200 people but again quite a few are current students. It’s definitely not the full 190

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
A question for those ED applicants: do you have to have your MCAT score by Aug.1 or Sep.1? The website says all other application material by Sep.1 but AMCAS transcript by Aug.1 confused because I'm planning to apply ED this year but my MCAT score won't be back until end of Aug.

ED interviews were both sent out and completed by the end of august so I would expect they are needed by 8/1.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you guys know whether we are still considered for the general pool should we be rejected from ED?

Do you guys know whether we are still considered for the general pool should we be rejected from ED?
As far as I know yes. I was deferred from the ED pool this year and placed into the RD pool. Still received an interview and ultimately an acceptance :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
I heard the class is full. Still a chance you could get off the waitlist if someone turns down an acceptance but I’m emotionally prepping for that reapp 🙃

I heard the class is full. Still a chance you could get off the waitlist if someone turns down an acceptance but I’m emotionally prepping for that reapp 🙃
I turned in AMCAS last night. I’m over the wait. I’m a little confused why they wouldn’t send a courtesy email to let us know instead of just leaving us hanging.

Mike said they will once they are a bit closer to their orientation because people have dropped last minute in the past and they don’t want to send out waitlist rejections just yet.

Mike said they will once they are a bit closer to their orientation because people have dropped last minute in the past and they don’t want to send out waitlist rejections just yet.
Did he make it seem like there won’t be movement until July then?

I honestly didn’t ask. All I know is that the class is currently at 190. You should definitely reach out and ask yourself for clarity.

I know a couple people who got in the past week, I think the movement is slow but it’s slowly happening as some people are still dropping

I was also basically told the class was full. Not sure if they looked over my app and decided to say that after but

Does anyone know if Tulane gives application feedback? Interviewed and WL’d but very interested in reapplying in a future cycle.